𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Computer} Assets will reach target in T-Minus ten seconds

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Computer} Assets will reach target in T-Minus ten seconds.

"Cluck, cluck, the chickens have left the roost,
I repeat the chickens have left the roost!"

"Time to put Operation Sushi Roll into effect."

"Are you completely sure about this, sir?" One of the shady men replied.

"Sure as tea time is four p.m." He answered.

{Activate chain of command.}

A post man could be seen typing away into a computer, which sends a command to a rocket ship, activating a active rocket laser into earth where the restaurant 'SUSAI' is taken place while the girls are unknowing what is about to happen, Clover subconsciously bumps into Y/N.

"Oops! Sorry"
"Oh no, its okay!" you replied back.
Just about when Clover was making her way past you a giant chopstick, hit the ground making the four of you move back quickly with a yelp.

"Huh.?"

The four of you went to investigate the damage made where you were all standing, you all sighed knowing if you weren't quick with your senses you'll probably be dead meat right now.

The red-headed girl Sam, noticed a massive sushi roll just about to fall when she looked up gasping, alerting the other 3 what's abut to happen.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The group of you jumped to the sides lading on the floor.

"OH NO, MY BAGS!" Clover yelled on the ground.
"I don't think the bags, should be your main concern right now" you said worriedly

The giant sushi roll made its way through the main street crashing everything on site.

The four of you sat down in shock blinking twice before Sam turned her head around to face you all and say "We are so lucky we didn't just get pummelled"

"Honestly, no doubt but my baggsss.." Clover whined.

In the distance the Shady window cleaner man pressed a button which activated a lamppost from the underground, which made the sushi roll take a turn back, heading straight towards the group of you.

"Oh, no! even the sushi has an attitude in Beverly Hills." Clover remarked while wiping rice off her.

"Well, maybe its just trying to get back into the ocean." Alex responded.

You noticed the incoming massive Sushi which seems to be coming back towards the four of you.

"Apparently the ocean's this way, Run for it!" You shouted, sprinting away from the Sushi with Alex, Clover and Sam beside you.

The four of you screamed, until you noticed it, in a blink of an eye you all were on top of the Roll, running as if you were on a treadmill helplessly.
You four held onto each other tight as you screamed, still running.

"Whoa! were not the only ones in trouble. Check out that poor little piggy.!" Alex said as you all looked down.

"Come on, We've gotta stop this thing before it turns all five of us into bacon" Said Sam indicating that there should be a way to stop the Sushi roll from moving.

As they were heading out the Beverly Hills entrance, Sam had an idea to get the four of them off without any trouble.
"Okay we're gonna need a long piece of rope." She demanded
"Hmm"
"Here my belt" Clover took out her purple belt which was wrapped around her waist and held it up
"Good" Sam replied while taking an end of the of the belt and handing it to Y/N who was beside her and also holding it herself as well.

"Now we just have to figure out how to how to hook one end onto the roll and the other end under that archway." Sam replied desperately thinking of another idea until Y/N chimed in "Alex is it possible if you could handle the archway?" You said trying to hold on for dear life.

"Well I can handle the archway. Yeah no probs." Alex said confidently holding the other end of the belt, She jumped as high as she can and hooked herself onto the arch.
"Woah, killer move!" Sam complimented
"Time to bail" Y/N said while moving the belt in a cowgirl like style and wrapping it around the sushi.
As the 3 jumped off the massive sushi recoiled back wrapping itself quicky around the archway.

Alex noticed the little piggy son the road trying to cover itself from danger, so she quickly went to rescue it to safety
"And not a moment too soon." She giggles as the pig licked her cheek.

The sushi exploded making the group of them cover themselves as rice and seaweed paper spilled everywhere.

"Wow, that was a really close call." Clover sighed
"This probably got to be the best but most crazy thing that happened to me." Y/N said daydreaming on what would happen if she never came to Beverly Hills.

"Totally" Alex responded.

As the four of them got up and dusted themselves Sam Chirped up "Yeah, Um..I guess after that bizarre experience, we should probably introduce ourselves, Um, I'm Sam."

"Hi im Alex, and you guys rocked back there!"

"Thanks, I'm Y/N, honestly just like what Alex said you guys are totally so cool."

"Thanks! I'm Clover and aside from the major drama we just went through, its a total pleasure to meet you three." Clover said she took three of their hands and gave them a Gentle shook.

"Yeah, you know, we could go and have a ginger/avocado milkshake to forget about our emotions." Sam suggested

"Yeah!"
"Mhm"
"Sounds great!"

As the four of you clapped hands altogether The shady man took notice of everything and acknowledged what hes done "Very well then."

"Oops almost forgot" as the three of you turned around to see Clover catch up to you guys.
"Accessories like these don't grow on trees."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐍𝐁𝐆𝐅𝐬 | 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें