DESCRIPTION

Name : Kyran Zhel

Age : 16

Birthday : January 1

Likes : Guitar, handsome men, sweets and salty food, spicy food

He plays electric guitar, he has a Telecaster and a Stratocaster.

Dislikes : bratty people/kids, vegetables, people who interfere his stuff

A sadist.

He likes the despair face people have, but not in an evil way.

Quirkless.

He uses a bow, arrows filled with poison injection. He also has a capture weapon/scarf similar to Aizawa.

Slim but is well built ( SHEEEESH)

5'5 (just cause kaminari is 5'6😭)

Acts like an obsessive person, is a nice person

Hair length: shoulder length, he ties it up in class or when its too hot.

His hair is black(top) to white(bottom)

Doesn't wear the uniform vest, just wears the tie (messily done) and the polo

wears gloves all the time, these kinds of gloves

His fingertips are always messed up because of his guitar, these gloves has infused-regular healing, got it from a friend

His fingertips are always messed up because of his guitar, these gloves has infused-regular healing, got it from a friend. (Totally not from the black market)

Glasses because.. glasses.

Has great aim despite bad eyesight, he is very observant around his surroundings even the sounds of the steps of ants.

Likes tucking in his clothes as well as pants that are baggy at the ends, sometimes tucks the pants in boots.

I'll draw his hero costume in another time but heres a description

School Appearance :

Doesnt wear the school vest, messy tie and white polo, school pants, he tucks in his polo, gloves and glasses, he's allowed to wear his capture scarf.

Hero Costume :

Similar to Kakashi's mask that goes all the way from the nose to the torso, long sleeved one piece that reaches his knuckles similar to a hoodie's sleeves, but he rolls it to his elbow, the one piece is fitting, tho he doesn't like fitting clothes it makes his body more flexible, he tucks in his one piece on his legs with knee-high boots that has steel soles.

Yep thats it