Chapter 5

I woke to the smell of bacon from downstairs. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a tank top and a denim vest with my black Vans. I also put on a necklace and done my everyday makeup and hair and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed my bag and yelled for Logan. "Let's go!" Logan came running downstairs and i locked the door as we left. We were greeted by Ethan, Grayson and Cameron. "Morning." Cameron said as she hugged me. "Morning." I replied before she went to walk ahead of the guys and I with Logan. "Morning, Hunter." The guys said. "Hi." I smiled as we made our way to school.

*Skip To The End Of The Day*

"Hey, Hunter, would you like to go on a date with me Friday night?" Grayson asked and i smiled. "Of course, i'd love to." I said. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I smiled and opened the front door, for Logan and i to be greeted by Mom and Dad. I put my bag down and looked at Logan. He looked at me and we cautiously sat down across from them. "What's going on?" I asked. Mom looked like she had been crying and Dad wouldn't make eye contact with any of us. "We're getting a divorce.." Mom whispered. I just looked at them blankly. "What?" I asked quietly. "I think we've all noticed that we jsut aren't happy with each other anymore." Mu mom whispered. I got up and and ran outside. I quickly texted Grayson. "911 ASAP!" I ran to the park. I sat in the grass with my knees to my chest and my face hidden with tears rolling down my cheeks and waited for Grayson.

The Boy Next Door (Grayson Dolan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara