Vic and Vivid Vivian

This story is about Two idiots and tomorrow's newspaper against the world.

1

Vic, an average College student is trying to get to his lecture hall at 10 am, he's quite late for someone going to class so it makes sense that he misses the bus that usually takes him and some other from the hostel students to the area where classes are held...

Vic: (he looked around in disbelief) Darn it!

He looks around again and sees that he's not the only one to miss the bus that morning, a seemingly random girl with clothes bigger than the weather itself, also misses it and is now standing there with him, she looked off into the distant bus obviously trying to hide her frustration.

Vic: Guess we'll walk then yeah?

Girl: Hmm (she does a fake smile)

Vic: come on, I know shortcut!

The class area was pretty far; Vic knew that but he wasn't too discouraged or maybe he was just good at hiding it, he started walking immediately along the bushy path that led straight to the classes.

Vic: I'm Vic by the way, and you are?

Girl: ... (Starts following him)

Vic: (sigh) we can work with that, I guess. It's a long way to the lecture hall, well depends on which department you're in, I'm in science so it's even farther! Funny right? (he pauses and looks at the girl behind him) Nah I guess not cuz it makes sense...

The bushes we're getting longer

Vic: gosh this path is so difficult to get through, luckily I can find my way with ease, I'm basically a bush king, a king of the bushes, a bush pathfinder, YES! That's a perfect fit, though I wish this was easier.

Girl: uh-huh

Fifteen minutes later, Vic and the random girl we're still wandering around in the bush, obviously lost

Vic: I'm sure this was the right path

Girl: No, that's where we're coming from

Vic: (groans) why are they multiple paths? WHO WALKS AROUND HERE??

Girl: (looks around and sees a human like figure covered in sacks and moving in the distance. She points at it with no reaction) Your answer

Vic looks at her first, then at the direction she's pointing at. Someone is obviously moving around over there which frightens Vic at first...

Vic: Eek

...But he quickly puts himself together

Vic: I mean, Hello! Hey Sir, We need to know where we're going...

The sacked person turns to face the two

Vic: Help us out, we're trying to get to the classes just point the way eh?

The figure, still static, resists at first but points in a direction away from the rising sun bringing back light to Vic's face.

Vic: (chuckles) Thanks fam!

The two start moving in the direction.

Girl: Do you know that thing?

Vic: 'pfft' not even close.

Girl: T-then why are you listening to it like you two are friends!? What if this path is something else??

Vic: oh, like what?