Second Master Lin handed the snack to the babysitter and said with a smile, "It's okay. I'll chat with her."

Watching the babysitter enter the room, he lowered his voice and asked, "Mom, is my deed in your hand?"

"Can you give it to me?"

Mrs. Lin was very unhappy, "What are you talking about? Didn't Yu Zhen's mother buy the west wing at the beginning? How could the deed be with me?"

Second Master Lin frowned. Yes, after he married Zhang Huashan, Mrs. Lin had a lot of things to do, so Zhang Huashan proposed to move out.

Then I spent some money to buy a western wing house in Liuzhi Hutong. I originally wanted to buy two, but I was in a hurry to buy it, so I didn't meet the right one.

"Mom, don't fool me. Are you really not here?"

Mrs. Lin stared at him, "This can still be fake. You bought that house yourself. Can Yu Zhen's mother give me the house deed?" Think about it yourself. Did you give it to me?"

Of course, Master Lin is not that stupid, but he still said, "It's been so many years. Who still remembers this?"

When he got home, he thought about it. Finally, he thought that didn't Yu Zhen take away one of her mother's boxes? It was estimated that it was taken by Yuzhen's mother when she was alive.

Second Master Lin hurried to Jinming Hutong. As soon as he arrived, Lin Yuzhen also came back from work.

"Dad, why are you back?"

Second Master Lin asked, "Yu Zhen, is our house deed with you?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "Yes, what's wrong?"

Second Master Lin wiped his sweat. Fortunately, he was shocked and said, "Then bring it to me quickly. I'm going to sell the house."

Lin Yuzhen said very simply, "I don't agree."

Second Master Lin looked up in surprise, "Why?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "That's the house my mother bought with a dowry. Are you going to sell it now?" Why did you sell it to buy a new house with Huang Cuifen?"

"Dad, don't think about this. I have the deed, and my mother also left a last words. This house is left to me. It's not your house, and you can't sell it."

Second Master Lin felt very incomprehensible, "No, Yuzhen, you are so rich. Do you still care about these three melons and two dates?"

"Dad is different. Dad is waiting to use the money."

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's useless to say anything. Just go back and tell the truth. If you feel that you can't handle it, let her come to me."

Second Master Lin did not dare to offend his daughter, and then pointed to her in the future, so he had to leave with a long sigh.

After 8 p.m., Huang Cuifen came back from the steamed bun shop and asked, "Second master, have you found the deed?"

Second Master Lin felt that he couldn't tell the truth. He had to quarrel again, and he could not let Huang Cuifen go to Lin Yuzhen. At that time, he would not get any bargain. When he came back, Huang Cuifen had to be angry with him.

He shook his head helplessly, "What about the old lady? Don't give it to me. He said that if she dares to sell the house, she will hit the wall."

Huang Cuifen had no doubt. She snorted coldly and said, "She can still have a few years to live. Sooner or later, she will not be ours. It's okay not to sell it now. Will the house increase in the future? Keep it for a high price!"