When he arrived at the willow alley, he couldn't take a break or take a sip of water. While Huang Cuifen was away, he quickly began to look for the house deed.

He took out a small box from the old cabinet, took out the key under the bed and opened it. He remembered that the house deed should be in the mezzanine.

I didn't expect it to be.

Second Master Lin suddenly panicked, and his back was scared into a cold sweat. He quickly took out all the things and looked for it again, but it still didn't.

His first thought was Huang Cuifen's.

But it doesn't matter. Anyway, the house will be sold soon.

Second Master Lin put the box back in place and led the bird cage to Tao Ranting. Many of his friends were there. I haven't seen each other for a long time and came forward to talk to him.

"Oh, Shaochun, you're here today. You won't come back from your daughter's house, will you?"

Second Master Lin proudly showed up and chatted again. It was noon when he got home.

The cold pot and cold stove were worried about how to eat. Huang Cuifen came back and brought a bag of hot steamed buns.

The steamed bun shop was busy at noon. Generally, she would not come back, but when Second Master Lin should be at home, she came back.

Lin Yuzhu also said a few words.

Second Master Lin ate hot steamed buns and drank tea. He said, "Since we are going to buy a house, sell it here first. I'll go to the Chinese tomorrow."

Huang Cuifen nodded and said, "Let's buy it. Just look near the front door. It's a big fence for a few steps when we go out. It's convenient to do anything."

Speaking of the big fence, Second Master Lin remembered his son and his wife, "Do you think Yuqiang is? They sell fried chicken. The business is still good?"

Huang Cuifen smiled and said, "Okay, I took time to see it several times, and customers were waiting nearby."

Second Master Lin said, "That's good to have a good feeling."

He asked again, "Triphine, did you take the house deed? I just didn't find it."

Huang Cuifen was stunned and said angrily, "Don't rely on me in this matter. I didn't take it. Only you can open your box!"

What she said was a lie. In fact, she had long found the key in the cracks in the bricks, but there was nothing valuable in that box. The best thing was a brass dry cigarette holder, and the rest were rags.

Second Master Lin said sitantly, "If you don't take it, you won't take it. What are you worried about?"

In fact, he also knew that the reason why Huang Cuifen was angry was that after the two got married, Huang Cuifen changed his way to ask him for a house deed, but he didn't give it.

And the key under the bed is placed in a crack of a floor tile, which is really difficult to find.

After dinner, Huang Cuifen left. Second Master Lin couldn't take care of going out for a walk. He quickly brought a bag of snacks to the willow alley.

Good day today. Mrs. Lin is half lying in a chair and basking in the sun in the yard.

She stared at her youngest son and asked, "Why are you doing here?"

Second Master Lin pointed to the dessert in his finger and said, "Do you eat the peach cake in Daoxiang Village?"

The babysitter quickly said, "Second Master, I just had dinner. After eating too much, I have to accumulate food. Let's eat it until half a sound."