In fact, there are two boxes of things, one box of which is liquor. In the past two years, there have been more and more liquor at home. Xu Junsheng likes to drink it and takes up space when he put it. He casually rented a box, and half a box, which is a vegetable that Lin Yuzhen came back from Qingxian County.

I had pulled back two boxes before, but this time, Deputy County Magistrate Wu had four or five boxes. There were too many to eat them by himself.

Second Master Lin took his two grandchildren into the yard and shouted, "Cuifen, Yuzhu, Yu Zhen is coming!"

Huang Cuifen quickly wiped her hands and said with a smile, "It's cold outside. I'm almost entering the room. I'll bring a bowl of balls that have just come out of the pot."

Even Lin Yuzhu said with a smile, "I also fryed the lotus root box, and it was immediately out of the pot."

In the past two years, every time Lin Yuzhen comes back, the mother and daughter are a little scared for no reason. They are afraid that they will make Lin Yuzhen unhappy if they say something wrong. This time, it is no exception.

In fact, Lin Yuzhen rarely comes back all year round, so she only comes here during the Spring Festival, and she stays for an hour or two at most every time.

Second Master Lin gave up his daughter's family to the room, poured tea for his daughter and daughter-in-law in person, and said, "It's so fast to end this year!"

He glanced at his own daughter and asked carefully, "Yu Zhen, you went down there. Is your work going well?"

Because Yu Zhen became the deputy county magistrate, he boasted a lot about putting aside in the Qing Dynasty and became an official at such a young age, and then the future has become promising.

Lin Yuzhen said, "It's okay. Anyway, it's quite busy."

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Can you not be busy? Everyone in a county is pointing to you."

Lin Yuzhen said, "Dad, don't go out and show off. Now it's different from before. No matter what position it is, no matter how high or low it is, it's all for the people."

Second Master Lin nodded, "Okay, I know. I won't talk about it later."

Xu Junsheng also stressed, "Yes, we have to keep a low profile and don't have a bad impact on Yu Zhen!"

Lin Yuzhu was coming in with a bowl of lotus root boxes. Hearing this, she was inexplicably a little guilty. She put it down and turned around and left.

Speaking of which, it happened several months ago. In recent years, Lin Yuzhu has been setting up stalls to do business. At first, she sold fire, and then steamed buns. It was convenient to figure it. Is it usually on the edge of the overpass or at the gate of Taoranting Park?

In fact, since last year, many places are not allowed to set up stalls casually. As early as possible, watermelons can be sold in □□ Square. Now it can't be done for a long time. The east and west cities are very strict. The south side is better, and she is a familiar face. She sends some food to the city manager and raises her hand and goes there.

But in October this year, someone from the city checked it. When she heard a sound of the urban management officer coming, everyone else walked very fast. She couldn't do it. Her tricycle was quite big, and there were stove steamers and so on. Because there were so many things, she didn't dare to ride too fast, so she left behind and was caught by the executives.

Everything was deducted on the spot.

This set of family things at this stall cost 200 yuan on a tricycle alone, all of which adds up to 300 to 400 yuan. Although this money has long been earned back, more than ten times, her business continues to work. Without these things, how can she continue to sell steamed buns?