Zhang Licheng is frugal and famous in the company. Although Xiao Chen has just come, he also knows, "Okay, I know."

After a while, the young man came back. Sure enough, he bought two meals, one was a few big meat buns from the state-owned restaurant, and the other was hot steamed buns, which were also bought from the state-owned restaurant.

Xu Junsheng chewed the steamed buns with sauce and asked, "Brother Licheng, are steamed bread delicious?"

The steamed buns in this restaurant are also well steamed. The degree of fermentation is just right. It is not sour, and the core inside is not hard. It is soft and delicious, and it also has a smell of wheat.

Although it is not as good as meat buns, it is also delicious. Zhang Licheng nodded, "It's okay!"

After dinner, Xiao Chen ran out to buy a few autumn pears. Everyone ate one. After waiting for a long time, Director Sun still didn't come.

The working hours of the pharmacy are 1:30 in the afternoon, which is past two o'clock, and I haven't seen Director Sun.

Xu Junsheng decided not to wait. Anyway, they had a clear conscience about this matter, and he was confident that he would recover his batch of medicinal herbs.

"Xiao Chen, you are guarding here. As soon as Director Sun appears, he will immediately report back to the company."

The young man nodded quickly.

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng walked out of the hospital. Zhang Licheng said, "The family hospital of Qingyang Hospital seems to be near here. Shall we go and have a look?"

"Okay, go and have a look."

It's working hours now. The family home of the hospital is very quiet, and there are almost no one. The two of them walked around and found a shed at the door of the yard, and several uncles were sitting together playing chess.

Zhang Licheng walked over and asked with a smile, "Uncle, I'd like to ask you about the house of Director Sun Jianxin and Sun in the hospital pharmacy. Which row is it?"

The old man pointed to the small alley opposite, "It's just that row, the third one!"

Xu Junsheng and Zhang Licheng immediately found it, but they were still empty, and Director Sun was not at home.

In fact, in this case, the more you can't find the other party, the more you don't have to panic, because those who are guilty will hide.

However, the two did not go back to the company immediately. Xu Junsheng went to a nearby grocery store to buy some canned fruit and went to Dr. Gao's house with Zhang Licheng.

Dr. Gao was Xu Junsheng's high school classmate. At the beginning, Li Yueyong talked about Qingyang Hospital, but at first he was pulled by Dr. Gao.

"Junsheng is coming. Sit down."

Dr. Gao just woke up from the night shift last night. His eyes were still a little red. This is all knowledgeable care, and there is no need to be polite. He asked directly, "Are you here for Director Wu?"

Xu Junsheng nodded, "Yes, why didn't you hear any news before and suddenly transferred it?"

Dr. Gao lit a cigarette and said, "It is impossible to say this kind of thing in advance. It's all private. Only when it's almost done, I will tell the hospital. Although the scale is similar, we are a district-level hospital. The one Director Wu went to is a municipal hospital. The treatment in all aspects must be higher. He is in a hurry. , it's understandable."

Generally speaking, middle-level cadres like Director Wu should have a certain handover time before leaving or being transferred, but it is said that the municipal hospital there is in a hurry. Qingyang Hospital, now Director Sun, is no worse than Director Wu's qualifications at all. He is promoted one by one, and the work of the hospital pharmacy has not been affected at all. Ring.