Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n

Comincia dall'inizio

It was also said that Nephthys protects the dead in their passage through the Duat.

Knowing all this information made it very clear of what you were planning on doing next.

"My lady I'm hoping that I could have some lessons from you if that's ok."

You asked to Nephthys as she nearly dropped one of the scrolls on the ground but you quickly picked it up as you were giving it to her in her hand.

Nephthys then said to you "That wouldn't be a bad idea however you must be devoted to never interact or fall in love with anyone even for a man do you fully understand Y/n ?"

"My goddess, you don't need to worry about that.

The only man I loved in my life died back in my world so trust me it wouldn't happen again I promise."

She went on saying to you that Isis was more professional in magic then Nephthys but she told you about the most important things.

A human being's spirit is made up of five collective entities, such as personality, or "ba", name ("ren"), shadow ("Sheut", heart ("Ib") and life ("ka" ).

*

In your mind*

When Osiris was trying to make Seth sleep with him , he also used Anubis to get to Seth to bend Seth's will but Osiris wanted Seth to have a child made from Seth and Osiris together. But now things have changed thanks to me but something doesn't add up.

"Now you that you know I would recommend to go find Isis she could help you more then me and if she says yes then you could use some of my spells just let me know."

"Oh thank you so--" as you were thanking her until the sun god Ra came behind you as she put her hands on your shoulders as you were completely caught by surprise.

"Y/n just the person I wanted to see, could you please come with me my dear we have much to talk about." Before you say anything she already dragged you away from Nephthys as you weren't done talking to her.

As you were walking with her she quickly broke the silence between of you both
"Are you curious about the seed inside you? Because if you are let me tell you child

The power to create lays only to the goddess but now its different."

You stopped walking to ask her a question "Do know what Osiris plans to do with Seth?"

Ra smiled at you after you asked her, you shivered in fear as she smiled at you.

"To answer your question yes I know what Osiris plans doing to his brother."

You shouted at her screaming at the top of your lungs

"Then what the f*** is wrong with you ?

Are you that f****** bored that you have to entertain yourself by seeing someone suffer ?" She glared at you with enlightenment in her eyes as they were glowing yellow such as gold.