"you're the last person i have to get it from solbi. i'll help you finish— well. i'll help you start it." he said, sitting down in yeomin's seat.

solbi still couldn't be what was happening. he laughed lightly and moved her hand off the worksheet so he could move the paper a bit closer to himself. when he touched her hand she finally snapped out of her trance, one which she was imagining him in princely clothes again.

"thank you so much!" her head was bowed and tilted slightly so he wouldn't see the faint pink dusted on it.

"don't worry, as class president it's the least i can do for you. let's get along solbi." if he smiled one more time she would melt into a puddle. "for this one you have to..."

ju-in didn't like what he was seeing one bit

ju-in didn't like what he was seeing one bit. he's been trying so hard to be solbi's friend. he didn't mind it taking time because he could tell she was awkward and shy, so she has a hard time opening up. he's fine with that! if anything it's more fun. it would be way more worth it when they finally become close friends (in his mind they were already decent friends). he promised himself that he wouldn't cause her trouble at school by clinging onto her.

but why is she so comfortable with eunhyung? ju-in gloomily looked at how sparkly eyed she was while listening to the red head. if she wanted help ju-in was more than willing to help her. when she laughed at something he said, ju-in wanted to burst in and ask what was so funny so he could also be part of their little joke. he had to restrain himself however. he knew that if solbi felt embarrassed in front of him, again, she would probably run off into a forest and live there forever. and he didn't want to move into the forest just to see her.

so he just kept whatever he was feeling to himself. of course his best friend next to him noticed ju-in's sulky glare and couldn't help but smile to himself.

solbi was saved from humiliation all thanks to her second angel, eunhyung

solbi was saved from humiliation all thanks to her second angel, eunhyung. speaking of her angels, solbi's first one looked like she had something to say to her.

during break solbi was washing her hands in the bathroom when dan-i had approached her.

"um..." dan-i had started. solbi jumped because she didn't expect dan-i to talk to her first.