I bought all the meat back, and Huang Cuifen can't make it. If she dares not, it is estimated that Second Master Lin can carry meat to Aunt Lin or Second Aunt Lin's house.

He is such a person. Everything has to follow in everything, otherwise, I must be in a hurry with you.

However, when she saw such a large piece of beef, she was not angry. It was stupid for her not to do it. Didn't she mean to cheap two sisters?

Huang Cuifen chopped the beef, really bought some white pepper, stir-fried it into noodles, and seasoned it in the meat. After making meatballs, she cooked a pot for her family.

Second Master Lin ate a meatball comfortably, took a sip of soup, and said, "Cuifen, hurry up and cook all the rest so that I can send them to Yu Zhen!"

When he arrived at Jinshan Hutong, Lin Yuzhen and Xu Junsheng had just come back from outside. Finally, they had a few days off on Labor Day. Today is the last day. They went to visit Wangfujing and bought something for children. Wang's mother was delivering fruit to deliver. When she saw a big man pushing the door and was about to come in.

He quickly asked, "Who are you looking for?"

Second Master Lin smiled at her, "I'm Yu Zhen's father. I'll bring her some food."

Wang's mother quickly stopped and said, "Don't come in yet. I don't know if Junsheng and Yu Zhen are there. Wait!"

I don't know if anyone is in a courtyard. This babysitter is really confused.

Second Master Lin looked carefully at the patterns carved on the stone at the gate while slandering.

Wang's mother trotted all the way into the west compartment, put down the fruit plate and quickly said, "Yu Zhen, your father is here. He said it was for you Song to eat!"

Lin Yuzhen was stunned, which was a little unexpected.

Anyway, my father-in-law came to his door. Xu Junsheng said, "Then I'll go and welcome me!"

Soon, Second Master Lin came in with his daughter-in-law, sat on the sofa in the hall, looked around and said, "This is the first time I've come here. The room is really well cleaned up."

Xu Junsheng poured him a cup of tea.

Second Master Lin opened the burden with a smile, took out the lunch box inside and said, "Yu Zhen, didn't you say last time that you wanted to eat beef balls? Dad sent someone to buy beef. What your mother made it was delicious. Try it quickly!"

Lin Yuzhen was really a little hungry at this moment. Xu Junsheng went to the kitchen to get bowls and chopsticks. There were not many balls. The two of them divided half a bowl and soon finished it.

"It's really good, Dad. Can you still buy beef?"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Okay, do you still want to eat?"

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and said, "I've eaten it once. I can't eat it all the time. Yesterday, I dreamed of my mother. When I was a child, my mother would make a shrimp dumpling. I haven't eaten them for so many years. I want to eat them."

Second Master Lin was stunned. Many years ago, he suddenly remembered what happened. Speaking of which, his original match was a capable person, quite strong. He did everything like well, and his cooking skills were also very good, and his home-cooked dishes were quite good.

In this contrast, Huang Cuifen is far from the same.

Yu Zhen's own mother can indeed make shrimp dumplings, which are quite beautiful. The clear powder used in the leather is translucent, and you can see the shrimp inside.