After saying that, he went out with a birdcage.

It's not that he suddenly became generous, let alone suddenly love his own daughter, but recently, through the birthday, Second Master Lin realized a reason.

He has raised four children in total, two of whom are biological, and the other two are raised for Huang Cuifen. He thinks it is fair. All the children, except Yuqiang is the youngest and spoiled, and the other three are raised without distinction. But now it seems that Yuzhen can be expected when he is old in the future.

In the past, he always felt that although the boss Lin Yugang was not his own, the child was really sincere and respected him. He was a reliance to be prepared to be old, but it turned out that he was wrong.

Although Fifty is not a big birthday, Lin Yugang's family of four came and brought two packs of snacks, which was too shabby.

Lin Yugang's life is quite mediocre, but both of them have jobs and are not much worse. To put it bluntly, they still don't have this filial piety.

Lin Yuzhu hasn't married yet, but she has been working for several years. She just has a good mouthful mouth. She has said a lot of beautiful words, and she hasn't prepared anything for a penny.

Yu Zhen and Junsheng, although they came late, they really took a lot of things. They had a little wine and a little heart, and brought him a military coat.

Although he asked Xu Junsheng for this dress last time, he can give it if he wants it. It's quite good.

Second Master Lin felt that for the sake of his happiness in his later years, he had to envelope his own daughter's heart. It happened that Yu Zhen was pregnant now, which was a reason.

Anyway, if he does this, he will not suffer losses.

Second Master Lin went to Tao Ranting, which was also quite coincident. It happened that the fat man was also there, carrying a bird cage in his hand, and there were two smooth red people raised.

He smiled at Second Master Lin and said, "Brother, you're here too. Listen to it. How good it is to bark. It's said that it's a rare good talk!"

"It's good. That's not in vain!"

The fat man gave his thumbs up and said, "Brother, it's all thanks to you. Let's go to the pavilion and sit in the pavilion for a while?"

Master Lin said, "Okay, I have something to ask you for help."

The fat man patted his chest hard and said, "What's the matter? If your brother can do it, please designate it for help!"

Second Master Lin smiled and said, "Aren't you trying to buy beef? I can't find it at all on the market, so I remember you, brother."

Fat Liu shook the walnut in his hand and said, "This beef is not easy to buy. Brother, do you remember to eat this bite?"

Second Master Lin said, "Hey, it's not me, it's my daughter. Aren't you pregnant? I'm thinking about eating beef balls."

Pang Liu asked with a smile, "Is it your daughter who married to Dongcheng and was admitted to Peking University?"

Second Master Lin nodded happily, "Isn't it? It's her."

Pang Liu said, "That's done. I'll ask you at work tomorrow. This beef is not often available. If so, I will leave you two catties."

Second Master Lin quickly arched his hand and took out two wrinkled yuan.

The market price of beef is generally one yuan per catty, but it is often priceless.

The fat man took the money and sent a neat piece of beef leg the next day. He was fatter and thinner. He chopped it into the balls just right.