Night 1

§he'§ §o

§he'§ §o.. beautiful..

Y/n's pov:

11:48 pm

You were laying on your bed in your dorm when you heard a knock at your door. It's probably Shinsou. "Come in!" You were feeling too lazy to get up. As expected, Shinsou came in setting himself next to you.

"Got any plans for tonight?" He asked turning to you. "I always do. I was thinking we could play Hide and Seek but since everyone's probably asleep.. we could play in the dark!" You wiggled your eyebrows at him. "Shiver me timbers!" He mocked.

You flicked his forehead, getting up. "Who's seeking?"He got up. "Ladies always get the respect so I was thinking, gentlemen first?"

"Fucker."

"Get your flashlight ready and count til 30." You left the dorm room. I mean, there's like 20 pantries on all the floors together, but I guess I can fit into the crawl space above the kitchen. Though... if I sneaked into Mina's dorm without waking her up I can hide in her wardrobe. She IS a deep sleeper, anyway. Mina's wardrobe it is!

You went with Mina's wardrobe and hid for what seemed like 30 minutes until you heard someone walking outside the dorm. The dorm door slowly creaked open.

"You little shit! I almost woke up the bomb! If you are in here you are SOO getting it!" You heard Shinsou whisper loud enough for you to hear. You dramatically said your internal goodbyes to an imaginary crowd knowing he was mad.

You knocked on the wardrobe door
catching his attention. Shinsou went up to the wardrobe, opening it. You pushed him out of the way and made the run.

That was a bad idea.. he is probably so mad at m- Strong arms wrapped around your hips, snapping you out of your thoughts.

Well shit.

You whined as he dragged you back to your dorm room. He sat down on your bed quietly. "You're not mad the raging time bomb almost woke up? WAIT! Don't tell me you're planning my death!"

He looked up at you silently before flashing you a smirk. Huh? Before you could speak a pillow was thrown at your face. "OHOH, I see how it is!"

 "OHOH, I see how it is!"

3rd pov:

2:17 am

The boy sat there for a while admiring the girl, who he thought was fast asleep. She looked so angelic in his eyes.  He was about to stand up, before he felt a tug at his shirt. Y/n giggled. "Stay over! It's boring all by myself.." She lifted one lid to view him. "Do you ever fall asleep?" "Do you..?"

"Never."