They have been out for more than a month. It's late November. Beijing has already worn cotton-padded clothes and windbreakers in Xiamen, but Xishuangbanna is still summer now.

Originally, they were so hot on the train, but no matter how hot it was, they didn't dare to take off their coats. Fortunately, there were many good guests, and there were a variety of people, and some wore thick clothes like them.

But now when I get off the coach and see that everyone on the street is wearing the sky's short shirts, not only do they feel hotter, but others look at them strangely.

I still wear windbreaker coats on such a hot day. I guess they are two big fools.

Xu Junsheng quickly inquired about the hotel. The locals spoke so fast that they couldn't understand it. They inquired about many people all the way and finally found it.

After opening the room, the first thing to do is to change clothes quickly.

Xu Junsheng is comfortable in big underpants and sweatshirts, but what should he do with so much money?

He took out all the money from his clothes, and the merchant was shocked, "Brother Junsheng, you brought so much money?"

Xu Junsheng frowned and thought that maybe Lin Yuzhen was right. It would be more troublesome to bring all the money as he wanted.

He brought a total of 43,000 yuan this trip, and now he has spent 10,000 yuan, and there are still 33,000 yuan. He put 5,000 yuan close to his body, and the rest was put in the satchel. The non-small canvas bag was suddenly full.

The two went out together. Although they were hungry, they did not go to dinner, but found a local agricultural bank. Xu Junsheng now opened an account with his ID card and deposited all the money.

This is what he came up with on the coach. It is safer not to put the money in the bank wherever it goes, and it will not be delayed. He deposits in the local bank, and it's too late to withdraw money after negotiating the business.

After finishing this big event, I found a restaurant that looked very lively and ate a citronella grilled fish with local characteristics. The two of them were busy on the street with hiccups.

Xishuangbanna is not big. After walking for a while, I saw a park next to it, and it also followed the crowd of people. Not to mention, Xishuangbanna is a gathering place for ethnic minorities. Ethnic minorities are more play and live than the Han people. During this daylight, there are many dancers in the park, both men, women and children.

The most interesting thing is a group of young women dancing in skirts.

There are also two girls singing in front of them. They don't understand what it means, but their voice is quite loud and beautiful.

Xiaoshang hasn't had a date yet, so he can't walk. Xu Junsheng urged him twice to refuse to leave and whispered, "Have you heard of Xiaoshang? People in the southwest border will witch. If you get along well with the girl here, you will definitely fall in love with you."

Before he finished speaking, the dancing girl suddenly dispersed. A girl in a blue skirt came over and wanted to invite the businessman to dance.

Because Xiao Shang always stared at her just now.

Although Xiao Shang didn't understand what love was, a young man in Beijing could not dance, and he was even more embarrassed to dance with a girl he didn't know. He waved his hand in horror and quickly walked away.

The park doesn't look big, but the depth is not small. Behind it is a mountain, and the mountain road is steep, but there are repaired stone steps. It's not difficult to walk up. There are many trees on the mountain, and it seems that they have been some years. The two climbed to the hillside halfway up. Xu Junsheng was tired of walking. When he saw a big stone next to him, he was attracted by the grass next to it. It's time.