Once they climbed to the top of the mountain, they also found a clump of Dendrobium, but the Dendrobium did grow on the edge of the cliff, and no one had the courage to pick it.

Later, a group of herbs collectors were called. A young man in his early twenties tied a rope down his waist, and all of them were lit up half a catty, because they found it, but he sold it to them happily.

There is a small town at the foot of the mountain, but there is a small state-owned hotel in the town. As soon as the waiter heard that he was going to process the maple bucket, he immediately called his family.

Four or five people dried about ten catties of fresh strips until nine o'clock at night, and processed them into a half-dry maple bucket with fine wire.

"If you don't leave tomorrow, just hang it in the backyard of our hotel. Don't worry, there will be no shortage of them!"

After taking over the processing fee of ten yuan, the waiter was very happy.

But Xu Junsheng doesn't want to waste any more time. Anyway, the half-dry maple bucket won't break down in a cowhide bag. He smiled and said, "That's not necessary. We have to catch tomorrow's train!"

Originally, according to the plan, after arriving from Anhui to Zhejiang, we had to inspect the tea market first.

Hangzhou Longjing is well-known at home and abroad. It is one of the most popular green teas, but the two of them did not do this. They only stayed in Hangzhou for a day. Xu Junsheng also went out for a run and visited the tea factory that had cooperated before. The small businessman never went anywhere. He stayed in the hotel for a day and dried the half-dry maple bucket by the way.

Then I went straight to Wenzhou Leqing.

The situation in Yandang Mountain is better than that of Huoshan. The climate here is more humid and hot, and may be more suitable for the growth environment of Dendrobium.

This harvest was better than in Anhui, but it was still very different from what expected. They also stopped in the mountains for seven or eight days, collecting a total of 30 catties of Dendrobium fresh strips.

In order to save time, it is immediately dried or baked until half-dry, and then asked to process it into a maple bucket.

When I came out of the mountain, about half of the maple bucket was already dry.

Because of the acquisition of Dendrobium, too much time has been delayed along the way. Xu Junsheng and the small businessman decided to smooth the company's business first.

They went from Wenzhou to Fujian, which is the most important fermented tea producer in China. The best-quality oolong tea is produced here. Xu Junsheng took small businessmen to many tea gardens, visited many tea factories, and signed a thick pile of purchase and sales contracts. According to the regulations, as long as he paid a deposit before picking tea.

This kind of purchase and sales contract has no restrictions on both parties. If the tea plantation and tea factory are not ready to ship before the deposit is delivered, or the shipment quantity is insufficient, the deposit can be rejected.

Of course, the acquirer can also not pay the deposit, and the contract will naturally be invalid.

In fact, many powerful companies will not do this. They will pay a real deposit in advance, but economic and trade companies start late, use too many money items, and insufficient funds in their accounts, so they can only do this.

After negotiating the tea, they sent all the previously acquired Fengdou back to Beijing. They directly bypassed Guangdong and Guangxi, went to Yunnan, then dumped the car several times, and finally came to Banna.