They talked and walked to the glass hall of the auction house, and people came and went.

    Many people recognized Shan Shan them.

    And took out his mobile phone to take a picture, "My God! It's Shanshan! Woohoo, what can I do, I saw a living Shanshan!"

    Shanshan couldn't laugh or cry, what else could it be if it wasn't alive?

    "There are still No. 1 and No. 3. Aww, where is No. 2? Is No. 2 there?"

    "Ah, I didn't see No. 2. They must have come to the auction together. Woohoo, Shanshanlian is so small ! The modified cheongsam dress is so pretty too!! Ahhh my sister is not a human being."

    "No. 1 and No. 3 put on suits, cleaned them, and looked so extravagant! This is what they look like! They are a hundred times more handsome than those on the island."

    "Oh my god, the beggars are actually on the chest Not a pink rose, so coquettish! I like it!"

    Cui Zhexi's ears turned red.

    There were more and more people watching. Shanshan put on a mask, but Cui Zhexi didn't wear it.

    Shanshan and He Zhizhou helped Grandpa He to the elevator, and they got off the elevator to the second floor and got in the car.

    Cui Zhexi took their car first and went to the top floor of the hotel.

    Cui Zhexi is so unhappy about leaving, why can He Zhizhou accompany Shanshan? Hey, of course he also loves grandma and parents, today is Chinese New Year's Eve, he will definitely go back. It would be great if Shanshan celebrates the New Year in Beijing too.

    He pinned Little Rose to the mountain bike.

    Shanshan picked it up, "I'll put it in a vase at home."

    "Okay." Cui Zhexi was a little happier now, as if he was with them too.

    They put Cui Zhexi at the door of the hotel.

    He Zhizhou slammed the door shut, feeling relieved, "Finally got out of the car."

    Cui Zhexi looked at the rear of the car for a long time before taking the elevator to the top floor of the hotel and taking the helicopter home.

    Finding a good angle on the plane, I took a selfie with a melancholy side profile video, and then took some pictures of the clouds outside the window, and sent it to the group, [I’m on the plane, I’m starting to miss you. 】

    No one paid attention to him.

    Cui Zhexi doesn’t give up, @山外有三, @何大闲人.

    After 20 minutes, nothing happened in the group.

    Pei Ze jumped out: [Hehe. ]

    Then Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze started to fight.

    There are three rooms in total, arranged by Shanshan: she will sleep in the master bedroom with Zhao Baiqian at night.

    Niu Ben and his wife slept in the same room, and He Zhizhou and his grandfather slept in the same room.

    Because I went to the auction in the morning and afternoon, Niu Ben's wife, Sun Miaomiao, arrived at noon and was cooking New Year's Eve dinner with Zhao Baiqian in the kitchen.

    When Sun Miaomiao saw Shanshan for the first time, she wiped her hands and came out, "Hi Shanshan, I am Miaomiao, you can call me Sister Sun or Miaomiao.