Cui Zhexi raised two fingers, buckled his job, and said "boom boom", implementing a seductive tactic.

    With eyes closed, Yin Louzhen listened to the sound and reached out to grab it.

    Cui Zhexi moved his position, and the cloth bag containing the food also changed its position, and Yin Louzhen didn't catch it.

    Cui Zhexi tapped the bowl again, then moved it away again.

    Yin Louzhen caught an empty hole, and his temples twitched.

    [I dare not open my small eyes at all. 】

    【Why doesn't he open his eyes? I think he likes to eat the food made by Shanshan very much. Don't you want to eat it? 】

    【Blind guessing dare not face Cui Zhexi. 】

    Yin Louzhen sniffed, it was so fragrant, but he couldn't open his eyes.

    But you can't get food without opening your eyes, and he opened one of them.

    Cui Zhexi: "You're dead."

    Yin Louzhen closed his eyes again and got his breakfast.

    I couldn't help opening my eyes, "Cui Zhexi, what do you know about me?"

    "I won't tell you, you are dead." Cui Zhexi said with his eyes.

    After Cui Zhexi left, Yin Louzhen ate a delicious breakfast. Fresh rice cakes were fragrant, and the pork ribs in the pork rib porridge were soft but not rotten. When he was about to swallow the spoon, the anxiety in his heart was quickly forgotten.

    【Laughing, I'm sick and still stay here, just to eat three meals in the cabin. ]

    After he finished eating, Cui Zhexi was still waiting at the door to collect the bowl.

    Cui Zhexi supervised him to wash the bowl, then took it, and in front of Yin Louzhen, poured boiling water on the bowl to disinfect it. Only then did he pack his burden and ride back to the cabin.

    [Why pour boiling water into brother's bowl, Cui Zhexi is too insulting. ]

    [Your brother has red eyes, and my brother has done his best to deliver food. What's wrong with the disinfection? 】

    Cui Zhexi got on the horse: "Hurry up, don't stay here."

    Yin Louzhen: "No."

    Anyway, he has finished his activities before the end of this year, and he has nothing else to do before New Year's Day.

    Cui Zhexi narrowed his eyes, then don't blame me, little cousin.

    Yin Louzhen finished his breakfast, digested for a while, and gradually regained consciousness. Cui Zhexi must have known about the ID.

    Yin Louzhen contacted the agent, "Start plan x." The

    agent's pupils trembled, "Has it reached this point?"

    "Yes." Yin Louzhen was very sad, and this day finally came.

    On the other side, Cui Zhexi rode a horse and asked Dr. Xu, "When will Yin Louzhen get well?"

    Dr. Xu had just visited Yin Louzhen in the morning, and wondered why Yin Louzhen was sick and didn't leave. "He is much better today. "

    Dr. Xu is looking for medicinal materials for Shanshan, "Maybe it will be cured tomorrow morning, bacterial pink eye disease, the symptoms will be relieved after 3~4 days, fortunately Shanshan found it early, we eliminated the allergen, Yin Lou With active medication, there should be no major problems by tomorrow at the latest."