"Who said you have to? Who are they gonna kill?" Taehyung frowned, seeing the other in pain.

Jungkook cried harder, he dropped the gun and fell to his knees, covering his face.

Taehyung went over to the younger, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you. Tell me, why are you in so much pain?" Taehyung whispered.

"I have to kill you, they said one of us has to die. If I don't, then they'll kill Yoongi hyung." Jungkook sniffed.

"Who said that?" Taehyung asked.

"Ms. Cha and your parents. They found out, now one of us have to die." Jungkook said.

It all over.

They know the truth, now they have to pay the price.

It's one or the other, it can't be both; only one can live.

"Then kill me." Taehyung spoke.

Jungkook froze.

His heart stopped, his stomach dropped.

No, he can't. He won't.

"No, you kill me." Jungkook broke the hug and looked Taehyung in the face.

"What? No, I was the first to say that, you can't copy me." Taehyung was taken aback.

"I'm not gonna kill you, I love you too much." Jungkook said.

He.. Loves me?

He said it.

The first time Jungkook said it!

Taehyungs face beamed with happiness.

"You love me?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course I do!" Jungkook blushed.

Taehyung smiled softly.

He grabbed Jungkooks chin, forcing Jungkook to look up at him.

Taehyung looked down Jungkook, with love in his eyes and closed the gap between them.

A kiss full of love, it felt so right, but they both knew it was wrong.

Lost in their own little world, just the two of them.

Taehyung pulled a gun from his pocket and placed it in Jungkooks hands, pointing it towards his own stomach.
(The gun is pointing at Taehyung stomach, not Jungkooks)

Jungkooks eyes widened, he broke the kiss.

"What the hell Taehyung?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Look, you and I both know that you're not going to so it. It's better that we get this over with, once I'm dead, you can go home safe with your brother." Taehyung reasoned.

"No, I'll die so you can go safe and sound to Jimin hyung." Jungkook said.

"Baby, I want you safe, not me. Please." Taehyung begged.

"No." Jungkook grabbed the gun he dropped earlier took the safety off, and pointed it at himself. "This is the best option." Jungkook smiled.

Before Jungkook could pull the trigger, Taehyung pounced on Jungkook, knocking both of them onto the ground.

Taehyung grabbed the gun while Jungkook was on the floor.

Jungkook saw this and straddled Taehyung, fighting to get the gun out of the others grasp.

The two battled, the gun in Taehyung and Jungkooks hands.
(Lucky gun :')

Taehyung flipped the two over, so Jungkook was on the ground, with Taehyung placed on top.