Chapter 1: the run away

As The Eevees had to make their Owner, dinner. "Hurry up!" He yelled at Flare, to heat up the Macroni. "Hey! Where's skyline?" Asked Cleó, her sister, as she Cooked up tge eggs with bacon, and gave it to him. As he toke 1 bite of the bacon, he spat it out.
"What the hell is this?!" He said while throwing the plate at the wall. "Make me another one without the Crispy you Puss kitty-Cat!" He yelled at her. Making Cleó Growled. As they went back and cooked..."hey, use this.." said Bumper. "What is ye?" Aked Flare.
Bumper waited a few seconds and finally made up a thought. "It's-s-s uhhh-- A A A sleeping Medicare!" He said while his tail behind his hind legs. "Hmmm, I don't know....but we have to see. But..Bumper get the kids. I'll call the others." He said. Then after Bumper called them, they all ran down with Belt marks on their Hands.
(GROWLS) "he will Suffer in jail!" He said to himself. "Cleó! Where the heck are u?!" He yelled. When he did we heard Screaming. Glacier was the one screaming! "Cleó-ó she's not breathing!" She yelled busting out crying. We ran all the way there.
"What happened?!" Said Sky, who was more sad, cuase they were siblings.
"I-i Don't know when I came over here, she was just down on the ground!" She said, making us worry.
"OH well, I'll get the axe and Bags" said the owner very happy. We looked at him, and we all wanted him to die.
"THAT MOTHERF--" before leafy can finish. "G-guys?" Said Cleó, coughing up blood. "Cleó-ó?! We thought you were dead!" We all yelled. "No..." she said, then Kibble checked her head and it was smoking hot, and her pearl was Black a little. "She has a fever." Said Kibble. "We need to go!" Yelled Vaporizer. "Yeah, let's go!" (Shhh!)
As we toke one step....Cleó started to cry, and making tge owner grabbed a gun and pointed at us..."you better get back to work!" He yelled about to pull the trigger. As Debby was Scared she peed her pants, making the floor wet, so the owner Yelped and fell, making the Pokie thing on the ground pull the trigger and shot Bumper in the stomach. "ACK!" He said going down, aching in pain, crying nonstop. As umber hold him and ran out..we all followed him, we didn't stop, we ran untill our paws we're Bleeding. "Ugh! It-t hurts like Fire!" As he yelled in pain, trying not to go to the Light. "Hey, what's that?" Asked Nibble, puking up blood. "Whats happened?!" Said sky, like she was her Mother.
"That homon Stabbed me with a knife yesterday, and it still hurts!" She called out. (Crying) "let's go." Said Vaporizer. "Yeah, but where?" Asked umber."how about that home?" Asked Sky. "Let's just go check it out". Said Flare. (Coughs) "Hold on! Let me just.....hold...on...their!" Said jolty putting wags on Cleós head and Wags on bumpers wonds. As they went to the Tea-pot shaped house. It had a Goat. But they never saw a Goat.
"What is this demonic horned-Devil?!" Yelled Umber. (Coughs) "let's go", said Sky. "Okay". As they knocked the door 3 times. (Knock3x) "Hello there you kids" said A Eldery kettle Said. " we-e-e Don't have anywhere to stay, is it-t-t o--(Coughs up blood) if we stay--" before bumper can finish, he fell. "Bumper!" Yelled Sky. "Nooo!!" Yelled umber, who was so sad, he looked at the kettle..... "Come on in, quick!" He said opening the door. As they made their way to their beds, just the kids lol. "So what happened to give him this wond?" He said kindly. Jolty looked at the rest, and they all noted and he so on telled him everything. "OH, well u can stay here for now." He said, rubbing The wags and bandads on Bumpers wonder. "Theirs a Spare room, u can u--" before he can finish.
"NO! I MEANT LETS LET THE SICK GO FIRST!" SAID SKY. "Yeah." Said umber aghreinf with her. "Okay". As they all fell asleep.
(:
Comment on how did u like it!
:)

 (:Comment on how did u like it!:)

(: