The beginning

Three kids sat outside on the backyard porch. Two of them were boys while the third was a girl. She sat in between her.

"A quirk that can be given to others,"Jafar said. He had short white hair and sapphire eyes.
"That's pretty powerful,"Ren said. He had tan skin and dark purple eyes. He was bigger than the other two as he smiled.
"Looks like you might get to be a hero after all"he said smiling at the smallest.
The smallest was a girl. She had (h/c) hair.
She looked up and smiled.
"Nope!"she smiled. The two boys looked confused as she stood up in front of the two and smiled.
"I'm gonna be a hero alright!"she said with a bright smile before she turned around at the two boys. "Without a quirk and be a symbol of peace and a symbol of triumph!"

Jafar frowns.
"(y/n), that's insane!"he said. (y/n) smiled before giggling. Jafar groans.
"Ren tells (y/n) she's crazy!"Jafar demands as he looks at ren. Ren looked at Jafar and sighed as he walked over to (y/n) as he smiled.
"(y/n)... You're crazy"he said positively. (y/n) beams. Jafar sighed as he walked over and ruffled her head.
"Alright but I'm protecting you the whole way!"Jafar said. (y/n) smiled.
"Me too so you better try as hard as you can!"Ren said seriously. (y/n) smiled as she looked at her two best friends.

"I will!"