"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" The Olo'eyktan asked, your father taking a nervous gulp. He then turned to your family and back to the leaders.

"We seek vothulu." He spoke, arms up once again in a surrendering motion.

"Vothulu?" Ronal questioned, turning her head to her mate.

"Sanctuary for my family." Your dad added, an eagerness in his tone. You held your beaded cloth tighter to your shoulders as the woman began to walk around.

"We are reef people. You are forest people, your skills will mean nothing here." The man commented, you making eye contact with the woman as she passed you. You wore a stronger look in your eyes, not willing to back your sight down from her own eyes. She hummed to this, walking slowly past you as her eyes glued to your face before looking past it.

"We'll learn your ways," your father stated quickly,  then turned to your mother, "right?"

"Yes." She spoke, turning her head to Ronal who lifted the thin tail and dropped it.

"Their arms are thin. Their tails," she pulled lightly on your sister's hand, "are weak."

"You will be slow in the water." She commented, then grabbed Kiri's hands. She rubbed her thumbs over the five fingers, eyes squinting.

"These children," she then lifted your sister's hands up, exposing her five fingers, "are not even true Na'vi." A gasp then came from the Metkayina, your eyebrows furrowing as you looked over the woman. Who was she to treat your family this way? Did they know nothing of Toruk Makto? You scoffed and turned your head, self consciously stuffing your hands into your sides. You beared one hand from your father and one hand from your mother. You were the living proof of mixed race between dream walker and true Na'vi.

"Yes we are!" Your sister exclaimed, her face furrowed toward the Tsahìk.

She then lifted Lo'ak's hand, showing off his five fingers as he looked down to the ground in embarrassment. You then grabbed toward's the hand she held, pulling it down from her grip in an irritated way. The people hissed to this, a growl in their tone. Ronal was then quick to grab your hands, lifting it up. She fluttered her eyes to your fingers, one hand 'demon' and the other 'Na'vi.'

"Clearly there is something wrong here." She spoke, dropping your wrist from her thick hands. You pulled your palms back into your crossed arms, eyes not daring to leave the woman's.

"Look! Look." Your father stated, showing his own hand.

"Look I was once apart of the sky people and now I am Na'vi, and I was able to adapt. We will adapt!" He stated, head turning between Ronal and the Olo'eyktan.

"Okay?" His voice showed nervousness, not sure whether these people would take in your family. You would understand if they couldn't honestly.

"My husband was Toruk Makto. He lead the clans to victory against the sky people." Your mother spoke, your dad making an pained look before looking back to Ronal.

"You call this victory? Hiding among strangers?" She questioned, your mom's eyes slowly looking down.

"Or maybe Eywa has turned her back on you, chosen one-" your mother hissed at Ronal, the Tsahìk not missing a beat to hiss right back. You widened your eyes slightly to this, worried if something was about to happen because of your mother's beared teeth.

"I apologize for my mate, she's,"

"Do not apologize for me-"