"Hey." Your father breathed out, arms up in a surrendering position. You wanted to scoff at this. Your father was a leader of the Omaticaya people, Toruk Makto. He wasn't acting like it at all.

The aqua toned Metkayina clan surrounded your group, your eyebrows furrowing from their stares. Had they never seen a different Na'vi before?

You were quick to notice two boys that stood out from the crowed, the taller one wearing items that reminded you of Neteyam's from home. He was most likely the future Olo'eyktan you guessed, the large tooth necklace surrounding his neck being a sign of this. His braids were pulled back into a bun, face wearing a sneered look as he looked your family up and down. He was taller than your twin brother by a few inches, neck thick, shoulders leaning downwards. They were built considerably different than the Omaticaya people.

Your brothers then made an 'I see you' motion as you stood still, the curiously stripped boy tilting his head to their motions. You instead crossed your arms, knowing you wouldn't be greeted in respect by the boy. They then walked around your siblings, one of them beginning to giggle looking over your bodies.

"What is that? Is that supposed to be a tail?" They laughed, you turning your head annoyingly back to the two. To you, their tails looked more funny than you explained. You could only compare it to an nantang's this idea bringing a soft smirk to your lips. You covered your mouth to not laugh, the taller boy furrowing his eyebrows at this look. You then beat your tail quickly,  it slapping like a whip against the bunned Na'vi's thigh. He yapped at this, catching your tail and throwing it down. You let out a comfortable sigh, Neteyam furrowing his brows at you.

"Stop whatever you're smiling about.." he whispered, his shoulder nudging yours. You scoffed and looked to the sand, dropping your arms back to your side. You loved your brother but in moments like this you wanted to defend what you were doing by punching his arm.

"It's too small, how are they supposed to swim?" The smaller boy asked with a laugh, you noticing a girl arrive and slap at his arms. You turned your head to them once more, surprised when you heard their names.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" You barked quietly, Neteyam taking your arm and turned you back forward. You rolled your

"Rotxo, Ao'nung." She commented through her teeth. You guessed the taller one had the name Ao'nung. 'Stupid name for a stupid fish.' You thought, turning your head to Lo'ak who said,

"Hey." To the girl, nodding his head. She giggled softly, head turning down. Of course he was flirting with her already.

Your head then turned to the people flying above, eyes widening to their creatures. You had to crouch down so the tails wouldn't touch you, you guessing the leader of the tribe was beginning to walk up since he was adorned in yellow to red braids, a large necklace, and a long songcord on his hip.

"Hello." He spoke, walking up out of the water onto the sandbar where your family stood. Ao'nung, Rotxo, and the girl then walked in front of you, your nose scrunching as you looked to the boys face again.

"Olo'eyktan, I see you." Your father spoke, both of them making an 'I see you' motion with their arms. This is when you noticed the wrist of the Metkayina, their arms being wide and finned like an underwater creature's would. Your family began to copy the 'I see you', you doing the same back. Just because you didn't respect his children didn't mean you didn't respect him. He wore a kind face.

"I see you Ronal. Tsahìk of the Metkayina." Your father said, once again making the 'I see you' motion. Your family repeated after him.

"I see you Ronal." Your mother spoke, head down to her.