Chapter 2- Meeting with the destiny

Comincia dall'inizio

I chuckled as Britt added  continuing her pep talk''I mean it, you are lioness from Brooklyn living it up in Los Angeles show these floozies  why you are awesome, we are the main bitches her''. Suddenly, I felt my panic attack subsiding and I replied ''I will thanks coach''.

She smiled and replied ''Now get them'' before she smacked my behind playfully as we usually do to each other making me yelp giggly and I entered the meeting room where  I was greeted by Cash, Dax and Michael, who were dressed in trendy fashion and looking very neat.

Two of the guys were the same height and  fit build but one had moustache and bald head. He had white t-shirt on and black jeans that had a smoke effect, as well as boots . 

However, the other guy had brown hair and beard and he wore grey shirt and jeans, as well as black sneakers. The guy in the middle was bit taller than other two guys and had a brown man bun and beard that was very well trimmed like the  guy in grey shirt shirt. 

Additionally, what made him distinguished was that he had a build of Michelangelo David and it was obvious he was working out.

Also, the guy with manbun wore a fancy purple dress shirt and grey dress pants and had a very expensive wrist watch around his wrist. Not to mention, he wore expensive dress shoes.

To put it simple, they were even better looking in real life. Especially the guy with short brown hair and beard but I am pretty sure I am not his type since he is very wealthy and dates supermodels, who earn six digits by showing their body  and poses.

I looked at the guys as I gathered up courage before I spoke up as I tried  my darnest to keep my cool  while shaking their hands ''Gentlemen, pleasure to meet you I am Ryley Tedder, gonna work with you today''.  

Then I sat across them and tried to keep my cool and not freak the fuck out as I was watched at three of my potential clients looking back at me thinking of their next answer and move.

That's right Tedder, just wait for response you are doing amazing sweetie. 

Then guy with moustache said ''Feeling is mutual, I am Dax. The guy with the manbun is Michael and guy with neat hair is Cash. We heard you are one of the best''.

I nodded  and replied ''I try to be,  now I  know you do music events, as well as sport events and understood from my friend and co-worker you renovated your owned arena''. 

I looked for answer when brunette  with neat hair, who's  name was Cash spoke up ''Yes, and we wonder if you would represent us three and our company because as my friend and brother says you are one of the best and we need a person who is the best''.

I gulped and tried to keep my cool before Michael added ''Plus in few months we are planning to re-open the arena since we are doing final check ups but we can accept people in as for meeting. But when we open the arena there would be huge event and we wonder if you would do PR magic there, I know we ask a lot but  we know you can handle it and we believe you. We can take slow and negotiate if you wish''.