🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8

Start from the beginning

After she shouts the banging stops and Ally Groans flopping down onto the ground "He's gone.." Nam-ra says and Ally mumbles to herself as she lays on the stone cold ground "What the hell.." Dae-su says and Su-hyeok looks at Nam-ra "Who's g-Gwi-nam" She cuts him off before he can finish his sentence and he tilts his head "Its his smell.." She says and Ally mumbles again but this time they can hear it "Dumbass broke his wrist banging on that damn door..prolly broke my fucking head too damn.." She says continuing to massage her head and everyone sweatdrops at her grumpy mood...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After maybe..20..30 minutes? Everyone had finally settled down trying to think of ways to stay warm tonight and Cheong-san Walks over to Su-hyeok "What happened?.. Didn't Gwi-nam fall from the fourth floor?" He asks and Ally overhears their conversation and Groans in annoyance "Oh my fucking god he's a hambie... when will you get that oh my fucking-.." Ally mumbles to herself continuing to lay on the ground.

"He did. I threw him" Su-hyeok says "So how did he survive?" "HES A HAMBIE GOD DAMN IT-" Ally shouts once again and they both look over at her as she slightly bangs her head on ground at their stupidity and Nam-ra looks at her for a moment before slowly walking over and patting her on the head trying to calm the pissed off girl down

The others seem to be looking around for supplies to use for an S.O.S Sign and Ally Groans as she slowly stands up going over to help knowing this is gonna be a long day "Why did I have to move into a zombie apocalypse..."

Joon-yeong climbs up and looks over what his classmates are doing and he guides them in order for them to get the sign right and Ally sighs as she drags over some wood herself helping her classmates but she's suddenly picked up and placed down onto one of the chairs and she looks up blinking once she sees Dae-su.

"You rest for now- you look like you're gonna pass out-" he says chuckling and Ally nods and just as he walks away, she actually passes the fuck out falling backwards in her chair making the others look at her then slowly turn back around continuing to make the sign, already being used to Ally's chaoticness.

"She'll be fine...right-?" On-jo questions Cheong-san and he looks over at the passed out Ally and he nods "Yeah- she- she should be fine-" he says getting back to work and On-jo does the same, soon enough, they finally finish making their sign and Ally is still passed out with her legs on the chair and her back on piles of wood.

"What does SOS mean?" Dae-su asks "Its a distress signal" On-jo replies and Dae-su nods at her "I know that. But what does it stand for?" He asks once more "It doesn't stand for anything, SOS is just SOS." She replies "that makes no sense..." He says continuing to adjust the sign and On-jo shrugs "Thats just how it is. It has no meaning" she says and Dae-su scratches his head.

Ally slowly Groans sitting up in her seat rubbing her head and blinking trying to get her vision normal "Wait..Rescue quickly..Speedo..Sabe..Save-?" Dae-su continues to ask and Ally yawns watching the scene play out "Whyd you ask if you don't even believe me?" She says and Dae-su raises a brow "I thought you'd know."

"I Do know. Look I up. You'll see I'm right." On-jo says and Dae-su scoffs "Whatever..How can I look it up? I don't have my phone.." he asks dusting off his hands and Cheong-san Walks over confused "what's wrong?" He asks and Dae-su sighs standing up.

"I asked On-jo what SOS meant, but she said it has no meaning...Just say you don't know..."Dae-su says looking at On-jo and she sighs "Its true" She says once more and Cheong-san nods "Its true" he agrees with her making On-jo look at him"It is-?" Dae-su asks and Cheong-san nods "Yes, she's right, why don't you believe her?" he says and Dae-su raises a brow looking at Nam-ra.