The pharmaceutical industry is linked to each other. Such coquettish operation of Xu Junsheng even makes them suspect that it is very likely that Linxia Shen does not exist.

Professor Gao's words are not completely credible. Maybe the old guy is crazy. He bought a wild ginseng and did it in order to win the public.

The purpose may be for the vice president of the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The current appointment is about to retire. It is said that Professor Gao is also one of the candidates.

At this time, the paper was published to attract attention.

One thing of these people's guess is right. After Professor Gao published this paper, the relevant departments immediately came to the door and asked Professor Gao and two professors of the Chinese Academy of Sciences to go to the field immediately.

The Spring Festival is coming soon, and I have to run to the Northeast. Ordinary people designate them with special opinions, but Professor Gao is indeed a little crazy. Not only have no opinion, but they are quite excited.

Xu Junsheng just came back from the northeast and didn't want to go there very much, but Zhang Licheng didn't go enough. Last time, he brought too little money, so he made less.

For this reason, I have always been worried.

"Junsheng, there is no problem for me to go, but I can't designate it myself. I didn't go to the farm last time. I don't know where it is at all, and I have to lead three old men. What if anything happens?"

Xu Junsheng said, "You don't have to worry about them. When you arrive at Gagdachi, you can just take your medicinal herbs."

Zhang Licheng felt that this was too unreliable and asked, "It's Yu Zhen who won't let you go. Can't you?"

Xu Junsheng sighed, "Cousin, why do you think we are so hard? We go all the way to the cold. Once, we have to go again. If others don't say we are stupid, I feel stupid. How can we stay comfortably at home?"

Zhang Licheng heard the implication and knew that his brother-in-law was also going with him, but he was not happy to go, so he smiled and said, "We can make money, Junsheng, who can catch up with the speed of making money!"

This time, he not only brought all his wealth, but also went to the black market to sell a gold bar. The gold was originally more valuable than he thought. One or two gold bars were sold for more than 2,000 yuan.

Now I have almost 5,000 yuan in my hand.

The Spring Festival is coming soon, and Xu Junsheng is still going to run to the northeast. If he had been designated before, he would not agree, but if he didn't make money last time, no one stopped him.

Not only that, Xu Junsheng and Mr. Xu opened his mouth to borrow money. The old man lent his grandson 5,000 yuan, even Tian Xianglan, such a searcher, lent his son 3,000 yuan.

He also made a request, "Junsheng, this money is not lent to you by my mother. It is a capital. You have made money. I don't want all of it. Can I get half of it to me?"

Xu Junsheng smiled and said, "Okay, why don't you do this, Mom, take out more? Just like your grandfather, 5,000 yuan, can you succeed?"

Tian Xianglan was a little reluctant, but when she thought of waiting for her son to come back, she would be double the money, and finally agreed.

The superior leader attached special importance to Lin Xia Shen. The School of Traditional Chinese Medicine sent an assistant to Professor Gao, who is a graduate student of Professor Gao. Naturally, the other two experts from the Chinese Academy of Sciences also brought assistants.