Chapter 16-20

Começar do início

Lin Yuzhen looked around and said, "Junsheng, you see, this room is quite big, and the rear window is open high. You can sit in a row of wardrobes on this wall, and all the clothes can be put in."

Back in the middle hall, she said, "In fact, there is no need to open two rooms. As long as there is not too much furniture, put a sofa coffee table. If you buy a TV, make a narrow cabinet and put it on the east wall. It's completely enough to make a living room, and because there is little furniture, you will feel very refreshing as soon as you come in."

"As for the outermost one, just make a study. Both walls on the north and south can be used as a bookcase. If you are worried that the place to put things is not enough, you can also make a bookcase and a wardrobe, and the desk will be placed next to the back window."

Xu Junsheng nodded and felt that these ideas were really good. He asked doubtfully, "Yu Zhen, you are not a Tianluo fairy, are you? Have you sneaked here in the middle of the night? Otherwise, how do you arrange them so well? It seems to be more thoughtful than I thought!"

Lin Yuzhen gave him a white look, "Miss Tianluo is not a fairy. She is a virtuous and beautiful babysitter imagined by lazy students."

Xu Junsheng did not carefully think about the meaning of her words, but scratched his head and said, "I've been thinking about how to install the decoration of the house for several days. I didn't have a good idea. I wish I could ask you earlier!"

If you make up your mind early, you can let the workers come to the door to the house early.

Although the couple of Tian Xianglan didn't care about anything and didn't help them come up with advice, as soon as Xu Junsheng said yesterday that they were going to tear down the wall of the western box, both husband and wife immediately objected.

Xu Guanghan said, "Junsheng, if you tear down the wall, this house will be a little old. In case the beam above is not so strong, it may collapse if you live in the future."

Tian Xianglan also said, "Nonsense, do you want to demolish the house when you get married?"

Now Lin Yuzhen also feels that there is no need to demolish and open it up, so he no longer insists on it and said, "Okay, that's what to do. I'll find a worker to shovel the wall tomorrow!"

After discussing the business, Xu Junsheng had some less serious thoughts in his heart.

In fact, he is not to blame. When they were on the farm, the two later lived in the same room. At night, they wanted to kiss as soon as they wanted to kiss.

I can't do it after returning to the city. Not to mention kissing, neither of them can hold hands on the street before they are engaged.

Xu Junsheng gently closed the door like a thief, gathered to her ear and said, "Yu Zhen, I miss you to death!"

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "Suffocate you deserve it."

Xu Junsheng hugged her, "Yu Zhen, you are worse than before."

After saying that, he lowered his head and kissed her lips fiercely.

The two were so close that they couldn't part with each other. Wang's mother said coldly outside the door, "Junsheng, it's time to eat!"

Tian Xianglan didn't ask Wang Ma to add vegetables before. Thinking about it, she changed her mind and asked Wang Ma to add two dishes.

First, of course, it is for Mr. Xu and his son to show it, and the second is to show the poor girl. As long as Lin Yuzhen shows a little timidity, she can take this to tell her about the rules of the table.