Tian Xianglan said unhungly, "Okay, forget it if you don't want to go, but there will be no such opportunity in the future."

Anyway, as a future mother-in-law, this is already a devoked. It is that she is stupid. If she wants to understand and regret it in the future, she can't blame others.

Among her many friends and relatives, she has never heard of whose daughter-in-law is a worker and is a cadre.

However, although the workers in the food factory still don't sound decent, it's better than sweeping the street.

At least if someone asks, he can also say it.

That's it.

Lin Yuzhen said, "Auntie, whether I go or not, you have taken a hard time. Thank you."

Tian Xianglan barely squeezed out a smile and stopped talking about her work. "It's ready to have dinner later. If you are hungry, there will be snacks on the table."

After Xu Junsheng got off work, he originally wanted to take Lin Yuzhen to Wangfujing, eat first and then go to the mall. He was almost there and turned back. He was really a little hungry for a moment.

He directly picked up half a plate of mung bean cake and said, "Mom, I'll take Yuzhen to the west box to have a look."

As soon as they left, the nanny Wang came in and asked, "Director Tian, it's still three dishes and one soup in the evening. Do you want to add vegetables?"

In the past, there were guests coming at home, and they all wanted to add vegetables.

My eldest daughter-in-law Miao Lingling came to dinner before she got married. Tian Xianglan asked Wang Ma to sit on a Kung Pao chicken every time.

Xu Junchang once said that this is Miao Lingling's favorite dish.

Now it's changed to Lin Yuzhen. Not to mention that she doesn't know what Lin Yuzhen likes to eat at all, she even knows it, and she won't let anyone do it.

She said angly, "No need."

In the west box room, Xu Junsheng asked, "Yu Zhen, is there really a food factory recruiting?"

Lin Yuzhen said, "There can be a fake. It's the cannery where Lin Fang works. I originally planned to let you know when the official notice comes out."

Xu Junsheng said, "That's great. Is it particularly convenient for us to eat canned food in the future?"

Although the Bureau of Industry and Commerce is definitely stronger than the food factory, he is really afraid of his mother. The work of the party school can be stirred up. The Bureau of Industry and Commerce is his mother's work unit, and his mother is the director. Now he kindly works for the contact. In case Yu Zhen doesn't do it one day, it's not a word.

Isn't that a pleasure?

It's better to go to the food factory. The food factory must be more tired than sitting in the office, but at least it's much lighter than sweeping the street.

Lin Yuzhen squeezed her mouth and smiled, "Lin Fang said that the best food in their factory is canned yellow flower fish. When I go to work, I will buy two bottles and bring them back!"

Xu Junsheng twisted half a piece of mung bean cake and stuffed it into her mouth. While she didn't pay attention, he kissed it on her face.

He still wants to kiss him for the second time. Lin Yuzhen pushed him away, "Junsheng, let's take a look at the house first!"

Xu Junsheng grabbed her hand tightly and took her inside first.

The single man's bedroom is inevitably a little messy.