However, Lin Yuzhen wants to take the exam, and he also supports it.

Xu Junsheng nodded, "Okay, I know. Try to find a casual job for you, so that you can have time to study more."

Lin Yuzhen said lightly, "In fact, I really don't need it."

Xu Junsheng was anxious, "Yu Zhen, I'm angry if you say that again."

Lin Yuzhen smiled and said, "Don't just drink beer, but also have some soup. This soup is quite delicious."

Originally, Xu Junsheng thought it was a very simple thing. What he didn't expect was that Tian Xianglan refused, "Junsheng, the jobs I attached to you have long been recruited. How can such a good position be empty until now?"

"I've only been working for two days. I'll recruit others so soon?"

Tian Xianglan said unhappyly, "Yes, now there can be a lot of people staring at a slightly better job. You think you are the only one to choose. If you don't go, the people behind you will soon get up."

Xu Guanghan was a little curious, "Junsheng, let's talk about work first. You will bring the girl home some other day and let's see you all."

Tian Xianglan glanced out her husband. Her husband, not looked at the style of a senior intellectual. In fact, she had a pair of skins in the sky, and she would be confused from time to time.

Can this young girl get it at home casually? If everyone knows, she and Junsheng have been on the farm for several years, then Junsheng can only marry her.

That really doesn't work.

Tian Xianglan has a plan to do anything, and so does treating three children. Originally, according to her plan, Junsheng could go to college through recommendation after graduating from high school. If it's too good, she can't go to college. Her husband Xu Guanghan's University of Foreign Economics and Trade should be no problem.

As soon as she graduates from college, she can go to the industrial and commercial bureau where she is located, or stay in college to do administrative work.

If she had followed her arrangement, Xu Junsheng would have graduated from college long ago, and he might have been able to become a section chief.

But no one expected that the policy of going to the countryside was one-size-fits-all. The eldest son Xu Junchang had already worked in the army, and his little daughter was too young, so Xu Junsheng could go.

This disrupted her plan.

Tian Xianglan said unhappyly, "Guanghan, when Junsheng went to the northeast, he was not under the age of 16. What does he know? It's just like a child living at home, it's almost like having fun."

Tian Xianglan also has her own plans for the choice of her daughter-in-law. Although there is no specific candidate yet, the Lin Yuzhen mentioned by her son is absolutely inappropriate.

Of course, people like them don't need a high-ranking in-law, but they can't find a bad daughter-in-law who makes people laugh.

At that time, the youngest son wrote from the northeast saying that he was going to get married. She had already figured out all the situation of the woman. Lin Yuzhen's family lived in Nancheng. Her father retired. Her mother was a stepmother and a female textile worker. In addition, there were stepbrothers, step-s and younger brothers.

That is to say, not only are they poor, but family relations are also a little complicated.

She thinks it's too inappropriate to be a family with such a family.

Tian Xianglan's ideal daughter-in-law is at least similar to that of her eldest daughter-in-law. Miao Lingling, her eldest daughter-in-law, is a doctor in the military district hospital, and her parents are also doctors of the military district hospital. Last year, her male family also became the deputy dean.