WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS (PT 1)

on the 12th hour of the first day of october 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. this was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. sir reginald hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

he got eight of them.

number 1: luther hargreeves

luthers current state was that he had been living on the moon for many years, alone, he was cursed not long before he left for his mission on the moon. he almost died, but thankfully his father injected a sample of monkeys blood to heal him, saving his life. luthers nickname is 'spaceboy' because he can survive in space in just a helmet, his body can withstand the harsh environment allowing him to live on the moon.

number 2: diego hargreeves

diego was a similar kind of police, he saved peoples lives, in a ridiculous costume. he liked saving lives, he killed people that tried to hurt others, diego was good at his job. diegos powers is trajectory manipulation which means he is able to move around objects and hit them on target.

number 3: allison hargreeves

allison was living her best life, which she manipulated her way into, she had tons of fame and love. she had a daughter named claire with her ex who had gained full custody over the child, due to allisons mistakes. her power is that she can manipulate any persons mind, into anything she wants them to say or do, by saying "i heard a rumour".

number 4: klaus hargreeves

klaus was a mess, the poor boy was in rehab. ever since he left his teenage years, he began taking and inhaling drugs into his body, making him never be able to conjure anybody if he was not sober, which he was hardly sober. he had a rough childhood, they all did, he was super scared of the dead, so in his perspective drugs were his way out of seeing many dead people. klaus' power is that he can conjure the dead, he can talk and see any dead person he would like, but only if he was sober.

number 5: five hargreeves

fives powers are spacial jumps and time travel, he could hardly manage the space jumps but he insisted to sir reginald that he could time travel. five was forbid to not talk about time travelling but he did not listen. he left everybody and time travelled somewhere unknown, he hasnt returned since.

number 6: ben hargreeves

bens powers are where he can summon an inner demon inside his body, it wasnt so much of a demon kind of a deadly octopus. he had many tentacles inside his stomach, causing it to be a very scary event from a young age. sadly the academy went on a mission and his life was taken away from him.

number 7: vanya hargreeves.

vanya had no powers, she was the ordinary one out of the bunch as her father reminded her everyday that she was ordinary. vanya was always left out, she was not fit for the missions like the others. she wanted to join in and be special like the rest but reginald hargreeves wouldnt allow her.

number 8: y/n hargreeves

y/n was currently asleep, or dead which the others would call it, due to other peoples jealousy. she is in a frozen capsule, so since y/ns powers are ice manipulation, she can control ice, causing her body to soak up all the frozen particles around her so she would eventually wake up. y/ns basically like elsa, she can freeze anything she likes, she rarely used her powers though, because if she gets angry she can accidentally activate her ability. on a side note, if she touched anyones minds she could freeze many memory she would like, so they can forget whatever she wants them to forget.