"What do you want, Arden?" Elaena asked, eyes still closing as her head leaned on the lip of the tub.

"I want to help you, My Lady." He replied, a hint of cheekiness and mischievous in his tone.

Arden, one of the knights from House Velaryon that joined the war, approached Elaena, grabbed a cloth and slowly and gently wiped all the remaining blood from her body. Elaena hummed, satisfied at his service and didn't mind that her naked body was seen under the clear water.

"A letter arrived just now from Prince Daemon." Arden stated.

Elaena quickly opened her eyes and looked at Arden, who just stared at the woman in front of him in awe and pure admiration.

"Daemon...? I haven't heard from him for these past two years. Where is it?" Elaena asked, impatiently.

Arden chuckled, dried Elaena's hand and handed it to her to which she eagerly accepted and opened. Arden watched as how her eyes moved, how her eyebrows furrowed, how her lips slightly parted from each other, how her teeth bit her lower lips, and lastly how her eyes held such fire, such anger as she finished reading the letter.

"That fucking cunt." Elaena mumbled.

Elaena threw the paper away and stood up, as soon as Elaena stepped out of the tub, Arden quickly took her robe and wore it on her. Heaving a breath as she mumbled a thanks and proceeded to gather her things.

"Where are you going?" Arden questioned.

"To King's Landing." Elaena answered without looking at him.

Arden walked towards her, standing behind Elaena as he grabbed her hand, gently. Their eyes met with each other as they faced each other and stared longer.

"You will leave, now...?" He asked.

"My family needs me now, Den. And the war is over, you can celebrate and go back first thing in the morrow but, I have to leave now." Elaena answered.

Arden pulled Elaena towards him, their lips crushing with each other as he held her waist, squeezing it lightly as their kiss deepens. Lifting her up, his hand on the small of her back, supporting her and the other on her arse as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Both her hands placed on his face as she moaned, and his lips found its way towards her neck and the soft spot where her neck and shoulder met. Sucking it gently, leaving a mark as Elaena moaned louder, licking it to ease the pain, Arden placed a kiss and hugged her tightly.

"Let me go with you." Arden mumbled.

Elaena clicked her tongue, "You'll just going to get yourself killed if you'll get involved in their petty fights." She stated.

Arden laughed and placed another kiss on her neck, earning another moan from her, "I don't care as long as I see you and be by your side." He muttered.

"You're a knight of House Velaryon, your priority is to serve Corlys." Elaena spoke.

Arden hummed, pulling Elaena closer to him and let her straddle him, "I already talked to Lord Corlys about this. It is you who I care about and where my loyalties lie. Thankfully, Lord Corlys understood my intention, and now my priority is protecting you and you alone." He stated.

Elaena felt his smile on her skin, as she shook her head, "You know I don..."

"I am willing to be your whore, Elaena. Your shield, your sword, everything you wishes me to be as long as I get to stay beside you." Arden said, interrupting her.

Elaena heaved a sigh as she looked him in the eyes, "Fine. Go get your things ready, we'll be leaving right now." She stated.

Arden's smile widened as he placed kisses on her face and neck. He carefully placed Elaena down and left her tent. Elaena smiled and shook her head as she continued placing her things inside her bag.

Back in King's Landing, Rhaenyra and Daemon arrived at the Keep. Their carriages rumbled through the ground. The horses stopped as a knight announced them.

"All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen."

Rhaenyra went out first, followed by Daemon who stood behind her, and her children. As the door opened, Caswell appeared and eagerly welcomed both of them.

"Welcome back, Princess." He said, bowed and politely touched her hand.

"Lord Caswell." Rhaenyra replied, "I would say it's nice to be home, but I scarcely recognize it." She added, staring at the stars replacing literally every Targaryen monument inside the Keep.

Entering Viserys' chambers, Rhaenyra wanders her eyes around and sees the huge sculpture of Valyria in his chambers was now covered in webs and dusts. Rhaenyra called him once, but no one answered. And decided to slowly approach her sleeping father, and noticed he's still alive, but completely bedridden. Most of his hair is gone, his skin discolored, and a bandage is wrapped around the left side of his head. Viserys whimpers and wheezes as he slowly moves his head.

"Who goes there?" He asked.

"Father. It's me, my king." Rhaenyra answered, "Rhaenyra. I'm here with Daemon." She added.

"Daemon? Daemon? Daemon. Help me up."

Viserys groans as Rhaenyra obliges, fixing the pillow behind him.

"It has been so long." Viserys mumbled, holding Rhaenyra's hand.

"The Sea Snake has taken a grave wound in battle in the Stepstones." Daemon spoke.

"When?" Viserys asked, breathing heavily, "We won that war years ago." He added.

"No. The Triarchy is resurgent. The fighting is anew. There's... There is a petition to decide upon the succession of Driftmark and the heir to the Driftwood Throne." Daemon replied.

"Petitions? Alicent and Otto... they see to all that business now."

"No, brother, listen to me. You are to affirm your position for Lucerys... to be Corlys Velaryon's successor."

"Has something happened to Lord Corlys?"

"Father... there's someone we wish to introduce you to." Rhaenyra stated.

As the door creaks open, Viserys continues to breath heavily and the children begin to blabber.

"Daemon."

"Brother."

"Where's Elaena? I didn't see her. Where is she?"

"Elaena is... will arrive here shortly. She joined the battle in the Stepstones."

"Who is that?"

"Father... this is Aegon."

"Aegon."

"And this... is Viserys."

Despite difficulty Viserys managed to give a smile while looking at the child, "Viserys. Now that is a name fit for a king." He mumbled.

Viserys and Rhaenyra laughed as the child began to cry, uncomfortable at the sight of his grandsire.

"Oh... Oh, oh... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so... I'm sorry. I'm sor... Please. My tea. My tea." Viserys mumbled as Daemon helped him.

"What tea? This?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Viserys answered, gulping down the milk of poppy, grunting and breathing heavily.

Daemon upon accepting the cup back, looked inside, smelled and slowly glanced at Rhaenyra, both holding a suspicious look on their faces.