Chapter 36 - Confession

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, I'm ready to go home now." I slam my sketchbook shut, packing everything up into my bag.

"Wanna hang out?"

"No." I quickly shut him down.

"What? Why not?"

I ignore him, throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking off. But Oikawa grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"Come on, I really want to get food! Please, Y/N? We can stop at my place after, I'm pretty sure my parents will be out for the night."

"And what were you planning on doing at your place?"

He hesitates, "...Study?"

"Study? Is that code for fucking?" I pulled my wrist away from him.

"Well, we didn't fuck last time, but if you want it to be then sure."

I scrunched up my nose.

"I'm joking, I just wanna spend time with you. But if you're down to fuck-"

"Ok, fine. Let's hang out," I say, before he could finish his sentence, "Just, not too late, It's a school night."

"Ah, thanks," He drops an arm around my shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll take you home later.

He kissed the top of my head as we left the room.

"Where did you wanna eat-" I cut myself off, looking at the horror that stood in front of me.

I was frozen completely, and I'm sure Oikawa was the same, since I couldn't even hear his breathing anymore. The silence was deafening.

Snapping back into reality, I push Oikawa off me, "Iwa! Hey!"

Iwaizumi was still stood in the same place, his eyes going back and forth between Oikawa and me.

"Um..." He clicks his tongue, "You... forgot your phone."

He held up the familiar phone, still keeping a distance between us. He was still in shock. It looked like he was trying to solve a difficult math problem.

"Oh, thanks Iwa," Oikawa goes back to his normal self again, "I thought you left already?"

"Well, good thing I didn't..." He hands the phone over.

Awkward silence.

"I guess, uhm... I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I smile, speed walking to the exit.

"Yep, see you!" Oikawa tries following behind me, but Iwa grabs the back of his shirt and stops him.

"Uh, no, you guys can't just run off like that."

"I-I gotta go! My mom is calling me!" I reach for the doorknob, and my heart drops when the door doesn't budge. I continued shaking the handle, praying that it just needed more force, but there was no luck.

"Y/N, the janitors lock that door every night." Iwa states.

I curse under my breath. Of course, the other door is on the opposite end of the hall, why did I even go this way?

I sigh, reluctantly walking back to the two boys standing in the middle of the hall.

"So," Iwa's eyes flicker between Oikawa and me again, "What is this?"

"Nothing." I shake my head.

"Oikawa has his arm around you, and kisses you. Right, that's completely normal."

"That's what friends do...?"

"Y/N, you're awful at lying." Oikawa says.

"Thanks for the help." My mouth forms into a thin line.

The Art Room [Oikawa x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara