~1~

Jamil's povPapa set up the camera as Mama dragged her arm around my shoulder and held me close to her, I frowned being put on camera, Lo'ak being my twin did as well

Jamil's pov
Papa set up the camera as Mama dragged her arm around my shoulder and held me close to her, I frowned being put on camera, Lo'ak being my twin did as well. "Smile, skxawngs." Neteyam scolded us. I rolled my eyes as Lo'ak smiled, it flashed.

[•[•[•[•]•]•]•]

My bow and arrow aimed towards the target and I corrected my form, my elbow straightened, the arrow pushed back before I let it go and it hit the center. "You did it again. Great job, Jami!" (Jay-me) Ry'na said in na'vi, I smiled at her. "Thank you, Ry'na."

Just as our conversation was gonna exceed, Tuk came up to me, my bow lowered as she tugged on my hand.

"Let's get the others." I crouched to help level, Tuk dragged me to our tent "Let's hurry!" She said excitedly. We both ran to our shared tent.

"You're human?" I heard Kiri say sarcastically.

I, being the funniest person here, walked in casually, "Come on lovebirds, mom and dad are here." I turned away but felt Kiri's burning glare on my back. I jogged toward the familiar ikran as I saw Neteyam being helped off of dad's ikran.

"What happened?" My hands darted towards Neteyam's face as I checked every sign of big wounds.

"They were supposed to be watching from afar, but these two knuckleheads decided they wanted to die early. What would've happened if you didn't make it?!" Dad was angry.

"Sorry, sir." Dad hissed in anger. I let go of Neteyam but eyed Lo'ak with a knowing expression, he faced the ground shamefully.

"What's with the bow, why are you shooting?" "I wanted to do some shooting practice.." I looked away, dad engulfed with rage as he ripped the bow from my reach, "I told you already, you're not going to hunt!"

"What if I want to?!" I raised my voice. "Well, you're not!" He answered back, "I can prove that I'm getting back if you just let me." A grown cascaded my face.

His eyes widened "You won't go out and hunt ever. Now, get to your room." I ceased before turning and heading for the forest with an angry expression written on my face, Kiri called out to me but I ignored her and started running.

[•[•[•[•]•]•]•

"Hiding out here?" I wiped a tear from my wet face.

Ry'na stepped behind me "What do you want?" I sniffled. "To see if you're safe." She sat next to me on a rock. I looked down in defeat, Ry'na rubbed my back and kept her bright facade. "The sunset is beautiful, don't you think?" The thirty-year-old chuckled at the beauty of the orange hue.

A nod was all I motioned to her.

"Let's take you back to your family." She let out a hand for me to grab ahold. I sighed before taking it.