𝟐| 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

Începe de la început

"Aynga neto rivikx!" Mo'at demands. "Fiketuwongti oel stiyeftxaw."
(Step back! I will look at this alien)

"That is Mother." Neytiri informs in a mumble.

"She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa." Y/n adds.

The sky person furrows his brows. "Who's Eywa?"

Mo'at walks around him, lifting his braid and tail in the process. "What are you called?"

"Jake Sully." The sky person, now known as Jake Sully, replies.

Grabbing a sharp blade right by her neck, Mo'at stabs the sharp end into his shoulder slightly, receiving a grunt in response while she licks off the blood from the blade, making the man gulp a bit as he had been watching the entire thing, taking a glance at Y/n, something that Tsu'tey noticed as he stepped closer to his sister.

"Why did you come to us?" Mo'at questions.

"I came to learn." Jake admits.

"We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full." Mo'at comments.

"Well, my cup is empty, trust me." Jake insists. "Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist."

"What are you?" Mo'at asks.

Jake sighs, licking his lips. "I was a Marine. A warrior of the Jarhead clan."

"Tsamsiyu pak? Pot tsun oe tspivang niftue!" Tsu'tey intervenes, stepping forward.
(A warrior? I could kill him easily!)

Eytukan holds his arm out, stopping him. "Kehe! Fipo lu 'awvea, uniltiranya-tsamsiyu, a tsole'a ayoengil. Pori awngaru lu tikin, a nume ni'ul."
(No! This is the first warrior dreamwalker we have seen. We need to learn about him)

"Ma 'ite, Y/n, awngeya fya'ori zene nga sanume sivi poru fte tsivun pivlltxe si tiviran na ayoeng." Mo'at tells the two who had found him.
(My daughter, Y/n, you will teach him our way to speak and walk as we do)

"Oeru pelun? Ke lu muia." Neytiri protests. (Why us? That's not fair)

Mo'at holds up her hand, making the two females hiss in annoyance. "It is decided. My daughter and her friend will teach you our ways. Learn well, Jake Sully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured."

Jake doesn't say anything else as he only nods in response. The clan were moving around as some time passed and Jake was changing into their traditional clothing, following behind Y/n and Neytiri up to a tree. The Na'vi all stop what they were doing and look towards him, not saying anything as he wished them a good evening while walking through the crowd.

When he stepped on someone's tail, the Na'vi hissed at him, swatting their hand towards him until he stopped beside Y/n. The said female pushed him down to a crouched position as Neytiri grabbed some food for them, handing it to each of them before they were eating. Jake glanced towards Y/n, a look of fascination in his eyes.

"You know, I don't even know your names." Jake reminds.

"Y/n te Rongloa Atey'ite." Y/n replies in a fast tone.

"Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite." Neytiri adds in the same tone, focused on her food.

Jake chuckles a bit. "Again, a whole lot slower?"

"Y/n. Neytiri." Y/n tells him more simply, pointing to her and then her best friend.

"Y/w/n." Jake repeats, saying it wrong. (Y/w/n = your wrong name)

"Y/n." Y/n corrects more slowly.

Jake hums, nodding. "Y/n. It's nice to meet you, Y/n. And Ney-- Neytiri. It's nice."