8.confused...

Beginne am Anfang

"If you say so. Anyways lets stop talking about depressing topics. Let us go to the hot stuff. Why were you kissing the devil playboy Frankfort?"

Leave it to Gabby to ask silly questions. And I have much crazy answers for her this time. Here it goes.

"Gabby I think I had sex with him last night."

"What?!" She was obviously shocked. "What do you mean you think? Best it's either you did or not."

"I really can't remember. I was too drunk to remember anything from last night."

"Great. Just great. You had the hottest hunk in your bed and can't give me the kinky details." I blushed with her words. Sometime Gabby just can't stop her mouth from speaking out loud what's on her mind.

"Technically, best. It was his bed." I can't help but smile remembering this morning encounter.

"Spill. What are you not telling me?"

"Promise me you won't judge."

"Best, I never judge. I just voice out my opinions. So please.. I'm dying to here the details."

I told Gabby everything. I mean I always do. I was just taken back that the whole time she wasn't giving any crazy comments. She just listened and smile at me.

"So that's it. That was everything."

"You like him. My bestie has a crush on the devil." She started laughing.

"What of course not.! Gabby I don't like him. I was lost by the moment."

"If you say so... but seriously best. Nicholai is bad news his reputation is worst than Jonathan."

"Gabrielle Simons, I am not getting involve with him. I won't fall for him. I still need to get over my ex."

"Just saying. Cause I can see your eyes twinkle when you talk about him. So please take your time before jumping off another cliff."

"Your crazy. I don't think I'll see him again anyway. I mean he is a very busy person to waste his time on me. So I doubt that I will be encountering him again."

"Best, you might still encounter him." I was taken a back by her statement. "His my boyfriends' best friend."

"Your what?" Gabby was smiling at me sweetly. "Mr. Smartass is your boyfriend. What the hell!"

"Oh, come on Cassie. He is really nice, his sweet, he cares for me." I looked at her annoyingly. "Fine! His a good kisser and really good in bed." I started laughing at her. "I really love him, best. I never felt this way before."

"I'm happy for you. But if ever he makes you cry I'll be right here. We can always call him names."

"How did you know about Mr. Frankfort? I mean I haven't met him before. And we always have the same circle of friends."

"Best, he is not my friend. I don't personally know him. I just saw him in magazines and pictures of the 3 in Jake's apartment."

"Oh. Okay." I smiled at her. "I honestly didn't recognize him. I mean we see him on magazines all dressed up. Not dress so casual."

"Sure... I bet you were too busy with other things than trying to recognize him." She started laughing.

I guess so... too busy enjoying his damn sweet lips...

I felt good after talking with Gabby. It was good having her listen to my sentiments. It's just crazy that Jake and her actually is a thing now. She's just not the type that settles for a guy. I mean she is my best friend, we have been leaving together for 3 years now she never introduce any one as her boyfriend nevertheless mention LOVE. Jake really got to be special. I hope that their relationship work out. If not Jake will definitely get to know Gabby the bitch.

I went back on my room past mid night. Gabby was already sleeping in her room and I was staring on my ceiling. I can't help it but my mind keeps remembering the kiss I shared with him. I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean it's so not me.

Three months ago when I caught Jonathan kissing his secretary I cried the whole week and just got him on my mind. Now, it's odd. I still love him but every time I close my eyes all I can see is him. The devil playboy..

Is Gabby right?

Do I have a crush on him.

If I do. Shit I can't.

Gabby's right. He is not the person I can get involved with. He is a playboy and I can't fall for him. I tried to fall asleep but my mind kept lingering back to this mornings event.

Why did he have to stop?