7.Possessive much

Start from the beginning

I was relieved by his answer. "Jonathan is the douche bag that made her cry!"

They both looked at me with confusion written all over they faced. I explained to them how I met my angel and how she was so drunk so I help her. Just skipped a few unimportant details like I took her to my home and saw her stripping plus the hot passionate kiss that we shared at my kitchen this morning.

I remember being totally out of control. I was not thinking clearly. I was full of lust and desire. I could have had taken her right then and there at my kitchen counter. Then she spoke and her voice was full of desire and innocence that I got to pull back. She has that look in her eyes that she believes in love,.. in forever. And that look scare the hell out of me. That was the same way Amanda looked at me. I don't do love anymore. I don't believe there is such thing as forever. If it did exist then Amanda would still be here with me. She would have not left. So I pulled myself together. And tried to keep my hands to myself.

I am not messing up with her. It fun being with her but I can't let it happen again. She an angel way beyond my standard.

"That asshole, I am going to kill him." Jake suddenly stood up and walked out the restaurant. Me and Cole immediately followed him.

"What the hell Jake?" Cole grabbed Jakes arms. "Killing him will make Gabby hate you forever. You know how much she loves Cassandra. And she will not let her near a criminal. Cassandra is too smitten by the scumbag Jonathan. She'll ask Gabby not to see you again. Trust me."

"Seriously Cole, your step brother better stop being a jerk and take their relationship for to the next level. Gabby told me about Cassandra hoping he'll propose."

"Damn if he did." I shouted. "He'll just hurt her. You could have seen her last night she was so devastated."

"I know. This is not first time Jonathan hurt her feeling." Cole responded.

"What do you mean?"

"She always forgives him. 3 months ago she caught him kissing his secretary at his office. He begs and she forgave. He just had her secretary fired then she was back. I mean that girl has issues. She's so naive and damn too nice for her own good."

"But we got to help her." Jake stated as a matter of fact way. "I hate seeing my girlfriend all worried about her. She needs someone to protect her so Gabby can spend more time with me."

"Wait, girlfriend? We don't do girlfriends Jake Anderson. We flirt, we hook up. We fucking don't do relationships." I scolded at him like a pissed of lover. I know it's crazy. But we had a promise all 3 of us we wont do relationships.

"Calm down, brother." Cole place his hands on my shoulders. "Since when did you two start hanging out. I thought you were just flirting with her."

"We hooked up a few times for the past 2 months. Last week she told me that she can't do it anymore that she wanted a serious relationship. I got scared so I left for Paris."

"That explains your trip to Paris from out of nowhere. You hated Paris." I chuckled.

"Yap, anyway when I was there I realize I missed her. That she meant the whole world to me, that I love her. She was the one I wanted to be with forever. I never felt this way before. It's crazy. So the day I got off the plane from Paris I went to her and since last week she became my official girlfriend."

"Wow! And here I am thinking we 3 are going to be best buddies forever." I can't help but laugh. "You are no longer part of our club then."

"Come on, bro. I'm still your best friend. I just had a change of heart." He smiled and looked at me intently.

"Of course you still are." I can't really stop him from doing what he likes. Jake was my friend since I was 5. We meet Cole when we were in high school. And since then we were inseparable.

"Yes, we 3 are buddies forever., just don't come crying to us when Gabby hits her head and decide to split up with you." Cole was definitely taking it okay as well.

"Let's celebrate then. And drink till we drop ." I announced.

"Yes lets go. And Jake seriously. Just focus on your relationship with Gabby and stop obsessing with Cassandra and Jonathan. They'll figure things themselves."

Cole's word bugged me the whole time we were drinking.

I can't let my angel get hurt again by Jonathan. The hell I'll even let him near her again.

She's mine. Mine... my angel.,