Chapter 2

Hey guys~

So I'm uploading the second chapter because I'm really enjoying writing this story~ Hehe^^

Anyways enjoy Chapter 2 of True Love?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~Allela's POV~

"KYAAAA~ that was an awesome performance eonni~^^" Jazmine said.

"Ne it was Jazminnie." I said.

"Omo! Did you hear the round of applause we got? I can't believe it!" Jazmine said, jumping around the room smiling like an idiot.

"Ne I did and did u you eat some candy or something?"

"Ani~ eonni. I am just happy for the crowds' applause." Jazmine said, smiling.

Then we heard a knock on the back stage door. "Come in" we said.

"Hey girls." said our boss.

"Hello~" we sang.

"What can we help you with?" I asked.

"Oh there's someone that wants to see you guys?" our boss said.

"Really! Who?" Jazmine asked.

Then a guy came from behind our boss. He was probably in his mid-20s and was tall about 6 feet or less. He had dark brown eyes and light brown hair. He was dressed professionally so I thought he was a business man. He look to be Korean but I may have been wrong until he spoke.

"Annyeonghasyeo." He said bowing. "My name is Park Ji-Won."

"Annyeonghasyeo." we said, bowing.

"How may we help you?" Jazmine asked.

"Ah~ yes. I just wanted to say that I would like to scout you for my company. You girls are both so talented that I thought you would be able to be an idol group." Ji-Won said, hand us his business card.

"Omo! S.M. Entertainment! Eonni~ look he's from S.M. Entertainment." Jazmine said, reading the card.

"Really! This so amazing and you want to scout us." I said excitedly.

"Ne we would but that means that you would have to move to Korea." he said.

"Really!!" we said, shocked and excited.

"Ne. So what's it going to be? Are you girls in or out?" he asked.

"Um..." I said, looking at Jazmine to see what to do. She was just as shocked as I was.

"Um...Mr. Park Ji-Won-sshi..do you think you can give us time to think about it and talk to our family about it?" Jazmine asked.

"Sure. Just call me by Wednesday March 6 because that's when I leave." he said.

"Ok. We will and would we have to pay for the flight." I asked.

"Ani~ The trip is going to be payed for so you don't have to worry about it." he said.

"Really? Ah~ ok. Well we will think about it and let you know before then." Jazmine said.

"Ok. Well then annyeong." Ji-Won said, bowing slightly.

"Annyeong~" we sang, bowing.

He left the room leaving us to ponder on the fact that we might become idols. And in S.M. Entertainment this is a dream come true. I might meet my bias Onew oppa. *sighs dreamily*

"Allela eonni~ what do you think that we should do?" Jazmine asked.

"We could accept the offer but we have to tell our parents first." I said.