20-𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

Start from the beginning

SEXIEST HOTTIE:
NO PLEASE SPARE US

ME:
I'm leaving.

[Last seen 5:10pm]

Alhaitham turned off his phone and went over to the kitchen. It was the day after christmas and all the christmas decorations had been taken down.

Using his coffee machine, he made himself a cup of coffee. Alhaitham loved coffee, the bitter aromas; the nutty taste. He loved it all. So having a daily cup of it made his day.

"Hey Alhaitham."Y/n voiced. He turned around and gave her a light smile.
"Hey Y/n, how are you?"
"I'm okay. I just wanted to thank you for the christmas gifts. I was really surprised that you managed to get me some and I'm so so greatful." Y/n said smiling.

Her words made Alhaitham's heart flutter. He was glad that she was greatful and happy with her gifts. His feelings for her were starting to flourish, and become more and more intense. He wanted her by his side all the time. He wanted to mark her as his.

But something was stopping him.

His own insecurties. His own thoughts that made him feel as if he was unable to express his true feelings.

But why did he think that?

Why did he not want to pursue his love?

"Im glad that your happy with your gifts and you had a good time." Alhaitham said. "Well is there anything you wanna do before you go home?"
"Nothing really to be honest I might just go on my phone." Y/n replied.
"Oh okay. I'll drop you home at 6." He said.

They both stayed in different parts of the house doing different things, yet their minds were both still on each other. Y/n packed up her things in one of the bags the maids gave her, and thought about the past few months of her life. She wondered if her little crush had now developed into actual feelings. That couldn't be changed.

A knock came at the door of the bedroom she was staying in.
"Hey Y/n its time to go now." Alhaitham said.
Y/n opened the door her bags in her hands.
"Let me carry those for you."He said taking the bags from her hands.

Y/n said goodbye to all the staff and followed Alhaitham to his car. He opened the door for her and she took a seat in the front.

Alhaitham put the bags in his boot and started up his car. He drove out his estate and, went onto the main road towards Y/n's place.

The hues of twilight cascade across the sky as, the car rode accross the desolate road. An invigorating cool evening breeze flowed through the car window, while Y/n's gaze was set on Alhaitham.

She wanted to converse with him, yet she didn't have the courage to do that. So she just kept silent.

"Y/n are you free next week Saturday?" Alhaitham asked.
"Yeah why?" She asked.
"I want to invite you out to Tokyo sky tree with me and my friends...you dont have to come if you dont want to." He said the tips of his ears turning pink.
"No i'll come...I mean it sounds fun."Y/n replied.

Alhaitham parked his car up on Y/n's driveway. "Well see you saturday then? He said.
"See you saturday." Y/n said opening the car door and waving goodbye to Alhaitham.

Y/n took her bags from out the car boot, her cheeks red. She never expected Alhaitham to ask her out ever. Her dreams were slowly starting to become true.

Alhaitham had arrived back home. He had a shower, and lay on his bed reading a book. His usual calm demeanor now filled with a hint of happiness, as he was finally successful. He turned his phone back on and opened the groupchat 'Hotties'

[9:17pm]

SEXIEST HOTTIE:
Look who's back online.

PLANT BAE:
Hello, Alhaitham.

ME:
Hello Tighnari.

PLANT BAE:
Is there any reason why you are online right now?

ME:
Yes, I wanted to let you guys know that someone else is coming along with me for the Tokyo skytree trip.

SEXIEST HOTTIE:
No way you actually have friends? You sure they aren't actors.

EMO CHICK:

PLANT BAE:
Alhaitham you gonna have that.

ME:
I don't waste time on broke people, like Kaveh.

SEXIEST HOTTIE:
Excuse me? who you calling broke? As far as I know I am the icon.

ME:
Who lied to you?

PLANT BAE:

EMO CHICK:
Is it everyday arguing?

ME:
I swear yall contacted me first?
Anyways I'll see you all next saturday.

[seen 9:24pm]

A/N:
THANK YOU FOR READING! Im soo sorry for my haitus I had assesments at school so I was revising. Thank you soo much for 9k reads! I am so greatful and never expected my book to grow so tysm!

I also made a discord server soo please do join we do giveaways and other fun events. Chapter leaks are also posted there so come and have some fun!

ANYWAYSS THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!
Love sayu <3

(Discord server link in bio or conversations section)