"Delivery for Mr. Andrew Peterson". Luca called out knocking on his door early the next morning. He made sure to keep his head down so not to be recognised by Andrew through the peep hole.

Andrew opened the door with a yawn, he was still in his boxers and shirtless. He did not even have the time to react when Luca pushed himself inside the apartment and Salvatore stepped from the side following them in and slamming the door shut. "FŨCK" Andrew yelled instantly recognising the pair from the previous night. He knew he was in trouble. "Look, I'm sorry ok, I-I didn't know she was your girl, I didn't know she was anyone's girl, she danced with me for Christ sakes how was I to know?"

"So dancing with girls gives you the right to drug them?" Luca asked taking long strides towards him. Andrew did not dare to answer. He glanced over at Salvatore who was silent and playing with something in his hands. The moment he noticed it was a syringe he was setting up Andrew felt a surge of panic inside him. "What do you want? Is it money? I'll give you money" Salvatore laughed pushing the end of the syringe torturing Andrew as he noticed the liquid squirt out from the tip. "Please don't"

"Please don't?" Salvatore mimicked, "did she get the chance to plead her case to you last night?" Salvatore tilted his head and looked at Luca, "Luca beat the shit outta him for a few minutes before I put this in him" Luca smiled before throwing punches. They wrestled for a few minutes and once Luca got him down he did the best to restrain him while Salvatore edged closer. "WHAT THE FŨCK IS IN THAT?" Andrew screamed fearing for his life from every nerve ending in his body. When he woke up this morning this was not the way he thought his day would pan out. "I don't know Andrew; I wonder what's in this syringe hey? I guess she didn't get to know what was in her drink last night either, at least it was your plan for her not to know, wasn't it?" Andrew was now crying. He was actually breaking down in front of them pleading for his life. Salvatore got down to his ground level and inched closer. Andrew knew he had to fight or die. He mustered up all the strength he had left in him and managed to get one arm free from Luca and took a quick swing at Salvatore. He clipped him right on his cheek bone. It was not enough though, Luca grabbed hold of a struggling Andrew once again while Salvatore jabbed the syringe into a vein in his arm near his median basilic. He pushed the liquid in and the pair continued to hold his body down until the struggling stopped. They had administered a general anaesthesia. Andrew Peterson would not die today, but he would definitely think twice before ever drugging a woman again.

When Adriana opened her front door for Salvatore she almost forgot to breathe at the sight of him. She stepped aside and let him in closing the door behind him. "Can I get you a drink?" He smiled noticing the coffee machine; "I'll take a coffee" she nodded walking into the kitchen, "espresso or cappuccino?"

"Espresso. You're looking better today" he stated eyeing her up and down from the other side of the kitchen counter. Adriana was dressed in a dark grey off the shoulder sweatshirt and white short shorts. "Look" she began nervously, "I'm really sorry about last night. Thank you for looking out for me" she could not even look at him when she apologised. She was disgusted in herself and what she had let happen due to her immaturity. "I'm sure you've learnt your lesson Adriana" she nodded handing him the espresso and sugar bowl. He placed his hand up indicating he did not take sugar. The pair took their coffees and moved to the couch for a seat. "You didn't have to do this you know" he raised his eyebrow indicating he had no idea what she was talking about, "coming here to check up on me"

"I wanted to"

"Don't you have a job to go too?" He nodded, "I work for myself, my hours are completely my choice, in fact most of my work takes place at night"

"Oh?" Adriana was about to query him when he changed the subject quickly. "So what is it that you do remember from last night?" This was the question she was dreading. 'Why did he have to ask it?' She thought annoyed. When she didn't respond he pressed her again. "Adriana?"

"I ah..." She stumbled to find the words; her memory was very hazy, she was unsure if she was remembering a dream or actual events which took place. They both placed their empty espresso cups on the coffee table. "Um... Look I'm not entirely sure, but I think maybe I - maybe I kissed you? I didn't mean too I swear, especially because you have a girlfriend. I swear I won't tell anybody I'm sorry" Adriana was flushed, her cheeks were slightly blushing and she was nervously twirling the ends of her hair keeping her eyes off Salvatore the entire time.

"I don't have a girlfriend" he finally spoke up. "I don't date Adriana"

"But you were-"

"Sometimes ladies accompany me to business meetings" he stated unsure of how else to explain it. How were you supposed to explain a new random woman every time accompanying you to dinners etc which were mostly just for eye candy? Sometimes he would screw them later, in fact most times he would, but they were never his girlfriends. Just mistresses.

"Do you still regret it?" He asked closing the distance between them. He noticed her shifting uncomfortably with nowhere else to go. "I-I" words were suddenly so difficult for her to get out; he was too close and distracting. He immediately noticed that she tried to spring to her feet but he grabbed her left arm keeping her in place. "Do you?" He repeated this time in a whisper. His right hand cupped her face as he leaned in and pulled her towards him at the same time. Their lips were inches apart; her eyes were staring directly at his lips suddenly feeling an aching inside of her wanting to devour them. "Do you still want me? Like you wanted me last night?" He did not wait for her answer. Instead he smashed his lips onto hers powerfully, he was showing her with his kiss just how much he wanted her in any way he could get her. Salvatore did not completely understand it himself. This attraction and pursuit was far beyond what he would normally do with women. She felt him smile against her lips when she finally opened her mouth allowing his tongue entrance to stroke and savour hers. Adriana was exploding inside, she was climbing some sort of high she'd never felt before. Without even realising it Salvatore had manoeuvred her beneath him on the couch and he was now on top of her pinning her to the couch with his hips. He broke the kiss only for a second before diving his tongue back into her mouth possessively. This is what was he was dreaming about all night. Having her thriving beneath him while he possessed her with his body, he knew they would not be able to resist each other. The passion and need was present with every stroke of their demanding tongues. When his right hand began to travel south of her body Adriana did not stop him, she knew she should but she was too wrapped up in his spell distracted by his spell binding kiss. He conspicuously unbuttoned the top button of her white short shorts and slowly trailed the zipper down allowing his hand to slide beneath her shorts. His fingers were dancing above her panties stroking her gently through the smooth silk. When she let out a moan of need and frustration he tried to push her panties aside but she grabbed his wrist suddenly stopping him in his tracks. "No" she finally spoke half terrified, half horny as hell and wanting more physical contact with him. "We can't"

"We can" Salvatore stated back still stroking her through her panties in an attempt to change her mind. "Let me make you come" he whispered into her ear while pulling her lobe with his teeth. 'Oh Lord' Adriana thought to herself stuck between her conscious and this current pleasurable experience. He was so direct with her; no one had ever said that to her before and normally she would want to slap the person for their vulgarity. The way Salvatore whispered it into her ear though made her want to rip her own panties off and let him have her. "Adriana let me..." She broke away from him completely out of breath, her shaking hand quickly doing her shorts back up. "I can't do this. I just can't I'm sorry". Salvatore immediately noticed her expression change from pure pleasure to fear. He'd never seen that look before when with a woman, he had no idea how to deal with this. "Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head getting up off the couch and walking to the kitchen for a glass of water. "No it's just I-"

"Have you done this before?" He asked unsure of what else it could possibly be. "Yes I've done this before. It's just. Look I don't want to talk about it, can you please leave?" Salvatore was dumbfounded; he was actually being kicked out of a woman's apartment before having sex with her. This was definitely a first for him!