MAYDAY

*The opening song above has no scene quite yet*.

A Blackhawk comes through a warp portal over a eldar craftworld a deamon is on the cockpit windshield the original pilot is dead pushed off his seat.

The still living but most likely not long for this world acting pilot shoots the in his eyes unknown entity every second the Blackhawk falls faster every second his chances fall faster; faster survival is unlikely and even if he survived his very much apernet doom more than likely hordes of Zeke wait below and without a "safehouse" even the most seasoned SAS will die.

He silently says his last rites then yelled in an act of defiance continuing to fire his pistol as more and more demonic entities bashed against the windshield causing his all ready in the point number range likelihood of coming out of this even missing three limbs lowering beyond belief.

Behind the gas mask the pilot wore were tears,rage,saddnes,a solemn smile,held back screams of anger
he instead decided to go out with a smile on his face and with as many creatures taken down with him.

Pilot's mind "This is it where it ends only a lance corporal and your dead guess John was right I was fucked from the day I was born stupid how nieve was I thinking I could get out of that stupid war against the undead alive goodbye everyone hope you remember me fondly".

The pilot opened his eyes it was hazy but he swore he could make out a lush alien looking forest around the Blackhawk also he was the only being left alive from that crash by some miracle with all of limbs somehow still attached but not intact he was missing a few fingers and toes most likely dislocated several bones but for the most part was fine if not a little disoriented he limped to the main hull despite the flickering lights above he managed to make out some weapons and other things picking up a skorpion SMG, AK47 O/U double barrel shotgun,a handsaw, various attachments,also finding velcro straps; and many different kinds of cloths; leathers; metals; woods; along with the Kevlar plates you'd expect, and finally a box of grenades.

Slowly he opened the half attached sliding door of the Blackhawk and stumbled out onto the grass below Glock 20 ready whenever he was it didn't look like home but habitable he could breathe just fine granted he's wearing a gas mask but habitable nonetheless.

Meanwhile.

In a nearby eldar settlement a eldar maiden steadied herself to venture out and discover the unknown what she and all who bore witness to it assumed to be a deamon that fell from the warp portal many told her she was better suited to ranger's duties than a seer's but she was determined to find what fell if only she knew who had just fallen and what he would do.

But that's a story for another time for now just enjoy your day while I look for some alternative songs so those of all nerdcore genres to listen to