B340

"Finn I need you to go clean B340, we have people coming to stay in it and it's been untouched for a long time." My dad spoke while reading the newspaper

'B340, is he seriously letting me go in there?!' I thought to myself. 

"What happened to 'You can't go in there it's dangerous'." I asked mocking his voice.

"Your wasting my time, go and clean the room." He said without making eye contact.

     I walked out of the office and grabbed cleaning supplies. For a little background info my name is Finn Oswald and I am 12 years old. I don't go to school i'm 'home schooled' my dad just put in some random home school that doesn't even exist so the government doesn't take me away. I live in California and my dad owns the famous 'Queen Mary Ship'. I don't see the big deal about it, it doesn't even move. The only thing interesting about it is that it's really fucking old and haunted. 

     I entered the room and it smelt of old people. I looked around and it seemed to be already clean. I took some wipes and wiped the place down a bit to get the dust away. 

As I was wiping down a table I heard something coming from the bathroom. I walk in and see the sink is on. 

'What the hell?'

I turn the water off and look around the bathroom. I saw directions on the wall on how to play bloody mary. I walked out and sprayed the place with some frebreez since it smelt like ass. But I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. The feeling was unsettling so I finished up quickly and walked out.

It was around 11 pm so I went back to my dads office to put all the stuff away. I did't see him in there. 'Did he seriously leave me again, what an asshole.' I thought to myself.

I walked over to the small bed in the corner of the office and layed down. 'Wonder who the hell requested that room'

Word Count:344

author note: 

im writing this bc im bored this is not ment to be taken seriously i just like writing