Chapter 2

"So, Robin how's it like living with Steve" asks Max "It's perfect. I just love him so much and I want to tell him I want to have sex with him because we haven't done anything like that for the past 2 weeks" I said. Max tries to cheer me up by telling me to express my feelings towards him "I'm just the kind of person that's like what if he says no bullshit" I tell Max. "Hang on aren't you lesbian?" Max asks "I'm straight now, ever since one time at work I looked at Steve and started a crush on him" *don't hate me for saying she's straight this was the original plan for the show*

"Wow quite the story" says Max "Yeah" I reply, and I started to sob. "What if Steve doesn't love me anymore?" I sob "Don't worry Robin" Max says "But what if he really doesn't?" I ask as I sob.

"Ok Robin how much do you love Steve" Max asks "So much" I say as I cry "Ok on a scale on 1 to 100" says Max trying to calm me down "Infinity" I reply, "Has he wanted to have sex?" Max asks, "Yeah but that was like twice" I sob "How many times have you had sex" Max asks, "Those two times" I tell Max "Maybe he just doesn't want to ask because maybe he thinks you'll hate him" Max suggests "Yeah but he knows I wouldn't I love him" I said as we both started laughing.

"Okay what the fuck" Dustin says as he walks in on Max and Robin talking "Dustin get out of here! What if Robin and Steve were having sex" Max says, "But isn't that what I heard you too talking about" Dustin says, "We were talking about how Robin and Steve barely have sex" Max says. "Oh, okay Max can you come with me for a second" Dustin says "Behave" I shout.

"Max about Robin and Steve having sex Steve told me that he's afraid to ask her to have sex..." Dustin tells Max "Really? Why?" Max responds with confidence "Because he thinks she'll hate him for it" Dustin says "OH MY GOD! Robin also wants to have sex with him but she's afraid to ask because she thinks he doesn't love her anymore" Max says "Should I tell Steve?" Dustin asks. "No, we'll let them find out on their own" Max says as she goes back in to talk to Me, but I wasn't there because I was in the other room making lunch "ROBIN!?" Max shouts wondering where I am "I'm in the kitchen making lunch" I shout back Max walks up to me "So..." Max says "What's for lunch" I don't know I'm thinking maybe..." I say, "Egg salad sandwiches" Max says, "How'd you know" I ask, "I know that you like making people happy and everyone here likes egg salad sandwiches" Max says. "Somethings never change" Max says. (Okay I know grammar, but I don't know what else to write at the end of this chapter)