2

I'm officially changing my name today since so many people told me to change my display name cause apparently the 'queen of bad books' doesn't fit 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian was in his room stabbing his pillow with a kitchen knife feeling nothing but pure rage. Earlier that day david had announced that he was in a new relationship and with darrian being his best friend of course he was the first to find out. He acted all happy and excited in front of him. 

But here he was in private letting out all the anger he wanted to earlier. Ever here and there he would calm down when he thought about how happy david looked when he was sharing the news. He had that beautiful smile on his face and had that light in his eyes that darrian had fallen in love with. 

Darrian wanted his friend to be happy but he wanted to ALWAYS be the reason he was happy he didn't think anyone else deserved to feel that big rush when he's laughing at your joke and gives you that million dollar smile. Darrian wasn't ever really as selfish person but when it came to david things were different. 

For the time being darrian would allow david to be happy. Darrian smirked already having in mind the things he would to the girl if she ever hurt david. All it would take is one false move and darrian wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her. He stabbed the pillow one more time before throwing the knife. 

In his mind all he could see was the female begging for her life and apologizing for hurting david but it would already be to late and he would once again have david all to himself. In darrian's mind david was his and only his and anyone who tried to take him would have to pay the ultimate price. 

Which sadly many have already unbeknownst to david lucky for darrian cause if david truly knew how far his friend was willing to go and had already gone he probably would have tried to get away as soon as possible. Maybe darrian was crazy but he was really crazy for david and it showed. 

Guys don't be mad cause it's short be happy that longer chapters are coming 

I remember i teamed up with one of my old friends on here and did a yandere polotjay book and we was supposed to do another book together but they left wattpad it never happened 

Hope ya'll enjoyed