Fun night

Face sitting/ Cream pie / Anonymous

My eyes shot open as my best friend shook me awake. "Whaaaaaattttt" I groaned.

"We gotta go bishhhhh" I rolled over to look at her dressed like a stripper.

"Whereeeee?" her eyes slanted at me then showed me the text on her screen showing that we agreed to attended a strip club party. "Oh shit....aight I'm up"

I quickly dashed into the bathroom showering and dressing along with applying light makeup. The outfit I picked consisted of a black tube top hoodie that barely cover my top half, a short black skirt to match the top only stopping mid thigh almost showing my ass, and medium-high black heels (toes showing) I felt ready.

As I walked out of the bathroom I could hear (F/n) cat calling and whistling making me laugh. "Lookin hot girly"

"Same for you" I giggled out.

She led me to the car getting behind the wheel as I buckled. "This might actually be fun" I said to myself as the car started.

-skip to party-

As we walked towards the entrance you could feel the music booming from the outside and especially when you opened the door. The lights flashed red and purple as the bars were crowded, along with the many strip poles being used by 18yr old girls who needed side money.

In an instance multiple guys dashed over to the table we were at constantly getting turned down. Even through all of this roaring commotion I managed to spot a set of eyes meeting mine. He was sitting across the room alone drinking a tall glass. He had a fairly brown completion with his hair in dreads and a couple of tattoos on his neck. His outfit was all designer black and white shining with the lights.

He was hot.

I smirk at the anonymous man and surprisingly he smirked back. I found myself getting needy from that simple gesture. I walk over to the dance floor, swaying my hips to the music making other guys look my way.

I moved my hips slowly circling them, then look over to the man seeing if he was paying attention only to be shocked to see how intense he was looking. His eyes slanted to focus even harder as if he wanted to be one of the guys grinding against me. And I thought that until I saw him glare at the man behind me when he touched my ass confirmed my assumption.

He got up from his seat sending butterflies not only to my stomach but my arousal. He bit his bottom lip as he walked over to me then pushing the other guy aside taking my hand and dragging me to a room upstairs.

"So you like to play games, hm?" his voice making me melt in between his arms the way he had me pinned against the door. My faced turned from challenging to submissive quickly.
"I'll take that as a yes"

My eyes wonder from his deep brown eyes to his lips quickly, then down to the hard-on clearly visible through his skinny jeans. "Fuck you're so hot, ya know that was quite a show you put on there." he smirked with every word enjoying the control he had over me.

"It was specially for you" I said blushing at the comment.

"Oh really? You wanted me to lose it, you wanted me to drag you to this room and fuck that pretty little pussy of yours, didn't you?" his voice filled with lust along with his eyes.

"Yes." easy and simple the word came out. At that he lifted me to the bed attaching his lips to mine. His lips against mine felt like the craving I've needed. He bit my bottom lip making my mouth open giving him acess for a makeout session.

He broke the kiss leaving my gasping for air as he moved onto my neck. He attacked my neck with harsh nips and left them purple making me moan softly. "Yeah you like that baby?" he hovered above me making his chain hang down from his neck. I nodded.
"Good, can we take this off?" he asked as he played with the hem of my shirt.

"Y-yes" he lifted the cloth over my head and tossed it over looking at the laced bra on my torso. His eyes went wide from the sight making him bite his lip. He mumbled a curse before moving to my skirt looking up at me for approval. I nodded again. He slipped the skirt down letting it drop to the floor. He saw the matching panties I had on and practically groaned at the sight.

He soon stripped himself to his boxers and planted kissed all along my collarbone moving down to my stomach, then inner thighs making me whimper from his teasing. He knew what I wanted. "Please" my voice soft.

"I want you to sit on my face. Can you do that for me?"

My mouth widened. "A-are y-you sure?"

"Yes baby I'm positive."

I nodded. He layed down moving me to the side then straddling his face while holding onto the bed frame. Before saying anything I felt a warm sensation move up my slit making me slap a hand on my mouth as I let out an instant moan. He kept up this act as my body felt euphoria in 25 different ways.

My moans got louder as he speed up his pace on my bud. "Ahh fuck" he slapped my ass going more aggressive. "Fuck I'm close" my legs began to shake from overstimulation and the upmost pleasure. Then it hit me, "I'm cumming oh god" my brain went dizzy as I tried not to collapse on the stranger under me.

He gets from under me gently laying me down in front of him again. His tall frame leans in closer to whisper in my ear, "You were such a good girl for me" I bit my lip, hard.

In only seconds I could feel his tip slide across my slit. "Are you sure you want this?" I looked up at him kissing him hard and it didnt take him long to figure out the hint. He shoved his dick inside fast and hard but with ease.

"Mmm you're so tight" he groaned in satisfaction as I moaned loudly almost covering the sound of music. He pounded my insides roughly while grabbing my waist and I was sure this was gonna leave a bruise.

More swears left my mouth with the addition of me coming to my edge. "Oh fuck don't stop" My eyes rolled back as he went harder.

"Ah baby you feel so good I'm not going to last very long" hearing him let out those words made me closer to my release. More groans came from the handsome stranger along with heavy breaths.

"Fuck please cum inside" I moaned almost begging. He went even faster making me shut my eyes as I hit euphoria for the second time. At the same moment I felt him twitch inside signaling his own release.

"Oh fuck mmm" I then felt a sensation of warm substances tangle in my tight wet hole. He looks down at me and smiles helping me clean up.

I put on my last piece of clothing before he brings me in for another kiss this one different from the other, this one was more passionate and loving. "Here's my number call me" he said with a wink. I smiled as I walked out behind him stumbling on my heels a bit.

Tonight really was fun.

~1277 words~