Rainy Kisses

~*~

"When you cycled by here began all my dreams, the saddest part I've ever seen. and you never knew how much I really liked you."

~*~

I clash onto my bed.

It's the weekend before the last week of senior year.

I soon would move to New York to go to NYU.

All the party is breaking up.

We are throwing a party, a goodbye party.

As much as I don't want to say it I'll miss this shitty town. So many crappy memories such as getting kidnapped.

It's been years and I still haven't told Mike how I feel. This is my last chance.

We are gonna reveal what college were going to.

I'm excited but I can't shake the thought of the party being split up. What am I gonna do without them?

I can't make friends by myself so I wonder how this is gonna go for me. A knock takes me out of my self-pity.

"Wanna hit the road?" Jane asked as she opened the door a sliver.

I nodded as I took my car keys off my bedside table.

I got in the car followed by an extremely excited El.

"You excited about the party?" I questioned.

You could barely call it a party, it's more of a meet-up.

Jane nodded with a huge smile.

I pulled out of the driveway noticing a smile forming on my face.

We pulled up to Mike's house.

Which for some reason i was not excited to be at. Way to many memories and Mike...

We got up and walked to the door. Before we could even knock Lucas opened the door.

"Max! Jane is here." Lucas yelled.

Max ran towards the door with her guide dog.

She threw her arms up and El engulfed her in a hug.

After the things that went down in ninth grade, Max has been blind. She's still getting used to it but she's doing swell.

I walk in and I'm met by the brown eyes that I usually get lost in.

"Will." Mike exclaimed as he patted my back.

He hasn't hugged me since the day I moved to California. If I knew he would do that then I would have savored the hug.

He and I have gotten closer since Jane and him broke up in tenth grade. I smile at him as I go over to the snack bar.

His parents are out of town.