How Innocent The Children Are

'Madara! Madara!' shouted a little girl with silky black hair, she had to be around the age of 6. She was running through the forest, calling out for her elder Brother. At a large tree she stopped, to look around. 'Madara, where are you? ' Then suddenly a boy with spiky black hair jumped from the tree she was standing at. 'Booh!' he shouted playfully. Taken by surprise,  the girl stumbled backwards, before she could fall the spiky haired boy caught her. Once she was standing again, she hugged the boy and said: 'Brother, I found you!' Her brother picked her up and hugged her back. 'Hahaha, yeah Kuro. You found me!' The little girl started giggling as her brother tickled her. 'Madara, Happy Birthday!' She said cheerfully. Madaras face darkened at his sister's words. 'Kuro, you know that I don't like my birthdays. So I don't care if the old man is wanting me to come home.' The girl looked at her brother with a serious look in her deep violett eyes. It has always fascinated Madara how the emotions can show in those unique eyes. 'Dad didn't send me after you! I came after you because I wanted to!' Madara, still not abandoning the dark frown, turned away from his sister and crossed his arms over his chest. 'Look Madara, I've made a gift for you!' She then showed the small package in her hands. A curious shine took over the dark expression of Madaras face, he turned around and took the package. After he unwrapped the package, he held a wooden box in his hand. It was pure black and on the top there stood his name, carved into the wood and studded with rubies. When he opened it, he found a paper saying : For the strongest Brother ever. He smirked and looked up at his sister. 'Did you make this for me?' 'Yes! Do you like it?' 'Yes I love it! It's beautiful, thank you!' 'Well then, let's go home!' Kuro grabbed Madaras hand and they started walking out of the cold forest. As they reached a clearing Kuro shouted exited 'Look Madara! It's snowing!' As the white water crystals fell from the sky and settled into the siblings hair, Kuro stared laughing again and began running to their home, not letting go of Madaras hand, so pulling him with her. That day Madara turned 14.

Word count: 402