Chapter 58 - Hospital

Start from the beginning

"Not really."

"Okay" and with that Koko left the room.

"I think I'll step out for awhile." Akashi left as well, leaving me behind with the two Haitani brothers.

"Great, I'm alone with these two" I thought as I watched Ran come over to me. "What do you want, Ran?" I picked up the dorayaki the best I could and sat it on the dresser next to the bed where my bag was.

"I just wanted to check on your injuries." He removed the blanket from my bottom half and placed a hand on my thigh. He then slowly rubbed his hand up and down it.

"Hey!" I felt that hand of his go a little too far north for my liking. "What are you trying to do?" I tried to slap his hand but only regretted it because it caused me pain. "Ow."

"Like I told you" he squeezed the spot where the bullet went through and I winced. "I'm just checking your injuries."

"And hurting me." I looked over at Rindou. "Come get your brother."

"And do what exactly?" he asked me as he too came over to where I was.

"I don't know." I looked at him and then back at Ran. "Wait a minute, this set up looks familiar to me" I thought as I zoned out for a few seconds. "One girl in a hospital bed and two attractive brothers are suppose to keep her company" I continued to think and shook my head. "Stop, get some help" I told myself as I pushed my weird fantasy to the side.

"Are you talking to me, (Y/n)?" Ran asked.

"No, I'm just talking to myself."

"So what happened yesterday mess you up that bad, huh?" Rindou questioned.

Well he would be right about the events of yesterday having an affect on me but that wasn't what I was thinking about. It was something completely different and perverted.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Well I can't if you don't say anything." I looked back up at Rindou.

"If I wasn't mistaken, it almost sounded like he actually cares" I thought. "Like I told you, you wouldn't understand because I'm sure you've never experienced what I'm going through right now."

"You're right, I haven't." Rindou sat down in the chair Koko was sitting in earlier. "So yeah, I don't understand."

"If that was your way of comforting me, you need more work."

"Who said I was trying to comfort you?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're a tsundere after all."

"There you go again using that word."

"Well, I can't help it. You literally act like one."

Ran had an amused look on his face as he watched his brother and I argue with one another. "You two make for a cute couple."

"We do not" Rindou and I said in unison as we glared at Ran.

"You're even saying things in unison now." He couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're annoying as ever, aren't you Ran?" I asked the man. He didn't say anything and I rolled my eyes. "Where the hell is Koko with that phone charger?" I needed my phone to help distract me.

Just as I finished asking that questioned, Koko entered the room with a few bags on his arms and had Kakucho and Mochi enter the room after him. "I'm back, (Y/n)." He walked over to the end of the bed.

"That's a lot of bags for just a charger" I pointed out.

"Did you really think I was just going to buy you a charger?"