"I'm on my way." Answered shortly the young sorcerer as he still kept his phone near his ear, waiting for Gojo to end their call.

"Ahah! I knew I could count on you, Leoni!" Leoni only laughed in amusement as he answered his teacher before ending the call.

"Of course, who do you think I am?!" And with that, he hung up the phone, putting back the device in his pants pocket as he was now on his way to Tokyo Jujutsu high.

It really was only to Gojo that he would accept this kind of request.

And Gojo knew it.

PRESENT

For Yuji and Todo, they were on their way to go help Megumi and Maki now that they were done fighting their own fight that ended up in a beautiful friendship. It was actually surprising to see someone switch up really fast. Even more when this person was beating Yuji like a punching bag minutes ago with the goal to absolutely destroy him. And then after a little chat where they discovered they had the common point to have the same taste in women, they became instantly best friends.

They surely didn't expect to bump into a class S curse today.

Well, nobody was. Nobody had expected the sudden appearance of enemies on the campus. Nobody knew what they wanted exactly, but it certainly wasn't anything near good.

They were waiting for Gojo to show up, but as usual, he seemed to take his sweet little time. The thing that they didn't know, was that he actually couldn't enter inside the veil. For now at least but he was trying. At least.

They were also wondering who could be the mastermind behind all of this show. Who would have enough power to pull up a show like this one? They seriously didn't know, but it was something that they would look into later, for now, attacking and defending themselves was the main priority for everyone.

While the two were running, they didn't detect the presence of another sorcerer going at a fast pace, seemingly following them as the sorcerer was behind the two by only a couple of meters. It is only when the figure went past the two that they had noticed him, both flinching at the unexpected appearance of someone else. A teenager with long black hair tied in a ponytail and his bangs flew freely around his face as they were too short to reach the elastic of the ponytail. Ample dark hakama pants with a sword at his hips and a white belt around his waist, the vest jujutsu sorcerer would wear usually, but with bigger sleeves. His uniform was very similar to Noritoshi Kamo, but his uniform still had its own authenticity in a way.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Yelled Todo, making the figure slow down a bit to stay near Yuji and Todo. When the teen looked back at the two, Todo couldn't help but grunt in surprise as he didn't recognize the face of the sorcerer.

"Not your business." Was his only answer before dashing towards where the three of them were reaching to go, leaving dust behind him as he ran at the speed of light.

Just who was he?

While for Megumi and Maki, they were beyond exhausted at that point. Both of them were in a terrible state and couldn't fight anymore against a class S curse.

How did a simple school event become whatever this was?

They were sorcerers, after all.

"Cursed technique 7th version: Fujin"

Powerful gushes of wind formed around them all, but the attack only reached the curse that was sent flying several meters away, the wind only becoming stronger by the seconds, blowing away whatever was in its way, causing Megumi, Maki, Todo, and Yuji to cover their face with their arms as a shield against the powerful wind that eventually stopped after a few seconds.

Standing in front of them all was the same guy that had gone past Todo and Yuji only a few seconds earlier, standing confidently with his sword out of its scabbard, showing the shining black tainted blade to the world.

Maki squinted her eyes, trying to remember who that might be or trying to remember if she had ever seen this guy somewhere, only to grunt in surprise as she couldn't remember him anywhere, the reason being that she never had seen him. Was he from any clan? He had to be, seeing the kind of technique he just lashed out. But then again, she wasn't one to talk as she was also from one of the major clans of the jujutsu world, but still wasn't even able to see a curse. But speaking with the majority, it would make more sense for this strange guy to be into some kind of clan.

The same goes for Megumi. From the look of this person, he couldn't place a name on the face and it was slightly annoying him. It wasn't reassuring to be in the presence of a seemingly strong person without knowing for sure that they were your ally. From the look of it, he was, which was good news, but he had learned to not make assumptions too fast regarding sorcerers. For now, being on guard could be a good idea.

"I haven't set a foot here in ages and it's how y'all are greeting me? Disappointed." Sighed the swordsman as he twisted his katana in his hand skillfully in boredom.

"I think the last time I've been here was back in my first year to pass the exam..." Mumbled the swordsman to himself, thinking aloud whatever was going through his mind at the moment, not minding the other four jujutsu sorcerer behind him. The teen caught his sword in his right hand before turning his head towards the four before speaking once again.

"Alright, from you four, who is from Tokyo Jujutsu High?" He asked, interest shown in his voice as the four sorcerers looked at themselves before the three sorcerers from Tokyo raised their hands, not really sure of where all of this is going to take them.

The older male gasped in shock as he quickly redirected his attention towards the curse who was now standing after many seconds of trying to get up from the ground after the heavy attack it had taken from the unknown sorcerer. He pointed the curse with his blade, offended by the conclusion he had just made.

"And you dare bully my junior?! That is unforgivable!"

"Junior? Who even are you?!" Exclaimed Maki, having enough of being in the unknown about this supposedly upperclassman. Was he a third year then if they were his juniors?

The male hummed in surprise as he redirected his attention towards Maki, looking at her carefully before recognizing her from what Gojo had told him. She was a second year from the Zennin clan and she had a twin sister studying in Kyoto. He smiled warmly before introducing himself to the group.

"I'm Leoni Hinode, a third year, nice to meet you!"