Chapter 12

Pauly's POV
I can't believe carter is finally mine im so happy right now i don't even know what to do, everybody is happy for us, im just hoping that noone steals her from me. I really want us to last a long time and bcuz i really love her im going to try my hardest to keep her for as long as i can and not mess this up for us. So right now we're heading to rivollies* (not sure if thats the name of the place on the show or not) to have dinner and tonight im gonna think of the perfect date for me and carter to go on.

*rivollies*
Carter's POV
Me and pauly hae been holding hands all day, it's like hes afriad to let go, like hes going to lose me if he lets go and never get me back, although i actually find it very cute that he wont let go cuz it means that he cares. Anyway we walked into rivollies and got our seats, me of course sitting beside pauly.

*Seating arrangment*
vinny              pauly
snooki            carter
jenni              sam
deena            ron

when we got settled in a waitor came to ask for our drink order along with our appatizers. we ordered some garlic bread and water along with wine for the girls and beer for the boys.

pauly- hey babe what r u getting?

carter- idk how bout u?

pauly- idk, vin wat r u getting

vin- idk baby

everyone- *laughs*

pauly- cool hahahaha

carter- wow pauly cheatin on me already ugh god ur disgusting

jenni- hahahahaha omg u guys r wierd

pauly- ahahah im srry bby i wont ever cheat on u again i promise

carter-...................fine i forgive u

pauly- good

He leaned down and gave a kiss on the lips. After about 5 more minutes of talking our drinks and appatizers came out and we started chowing down until we finished. When our food came we started eating and talking about how vinny's family is coming to visit, i never met vin's family before but i know that his mother makes alot of food for one meal so i know im gonna have to be prpared for when she gets here cuz im gonna be really sick when she leaves, i also heard that uncle nino is a big laugh to and he always hits on the girls in the house for fun so i think im gonna like uncle nino, pauly is also hving some friends visit right when vin's family leaves so im excited to meet some of his friends and know what they're like. After we finished our food we went back to the house and sat down to let our stomachs settle, me and pauly decided to go up and lay on his bed, while everyone else sat in the living room. while we were laying in bed i thought about what well happen when we leave the shore house when summer ends i mean he lives in rhode island and i live in new york, and those places arent that close together, i don't know what's gonna happen but i really hope i can trust him not to do anything to ruin our relationship when we leave jersey. By the time i finished thinking about it, pauly was asleep with his head on my chest, so i gently and carefully took his head and laid it on the pillow so i could go downstairs. As soon as i got downstairs i aw that everyone was gone soi went around the house to look for them. I went into every room downstairs and found nobody, i just came from upstairs so they're not up there, they're not on the patioso the last place to look is the balcony. I went outside and walked up the steps and found vinny and snooki sitting on the couch while jenni, deena, sam, and ron were in the jacuzi*.

carter- hey whats going on up here?

jenni- nothing just sitting around, what happen to you and pauly u guys just like disappeared outta nowhere

carter- nothing we just went upstairs to lat down

snooki- so were's pauly now?

carter- he's still in the room, he fell asleep

vinny- y did u leave now he cant cuddle with you

carter- hahahaha i left because im not tired right now and i dont want to wake him so i came to see what u guys were doing

snooki- come sit with us

I went over and sat on the couch with vin and snooki and just talked about vin's family coming and what we planed to do when they get here. After a while we all went back inside and got ready for bed we dont plan on going anyhwere tonight bcuz not everyone can go due to having work in the morning, which would be me pauly, and vinny. I went to my room and got in my pj's (polyvore.com/pjs/set?id=75670055) and as i was about to get into my bed pauly came in a climbed in it adn went ack to sleep,i asume hes gonna sleep with me tonight, so i climbed in beside him and covered us up, right before i fell asleep pauly put his arm around my waist and rested his hand on my stomach.