Chapter 8

"What are you doing!?" Richie glanced up from the script that he was reading at his co-star next to him, who was currently taking off her jean shorts.

Aubrey paused and scoffed at Richies horrified expression, "Relax Rich, I have a swimsuit on remember?" she went back to trying to take her shorts off while being cramped behind the drivers seat. "Hand me my bag?"

Richie reached his hand behind him and grabbed the tote bag that the girl had stashed in the backseat. He handed it to her without a second glance and went back to reading his script.

Aubrey shoved her pants in the bag avoiding crumpling her own script in the process. Her eyes shifted to the mirror in front of her as she began to unbutton the shirt that she had on. She ended up leaving the middle one closed before she tugged the left sleeve down off of her shoulder slightly.

She fixed her black bikini top one last time before looking back at herself one last time in the mirror. Yasmine had texted her during rehearsal and demanded that her and Richie showed up at the waterpark. The blonde had mentioned that a certain ex was going to be invited and it was the perfect place to where the one bikini that pushed her boobs out.

Aubrey had been planning on avoiding the water park for majority of the summer due to the truce that Cobra Kai and Miyagi-do had made separating the rides and the property. Aubrey found the whole ordeal stupid. It was a public water park and somehow it had been made all about the rivalry and karate.

However, now that she had quit, that rule didn't really apply to her anymore and she was ready to abuse that power.

"Ready?" She looked over at Richie who's face was now hidden completely behind his large script. "What are you doing?"

Richie didn't even lower his script, "It feels inappropriate to look at you right now." he answered quietly.

Aubrey blinked in his direction wondering how she was even friends with him. "Richie, you are being ridiculous, let's go!" she put her hand on the top of script, tugging it away from his face.

Richie glared at her but complied nonetheless. He tucked his script in the glove box of her car and grabbed his own sunglasses before handing Aubrey hers.

Aubrey smiled and put them on before getting out of the car with him. She ran a hand through her hair and pulled the top of her swimsuit down a little making Richie avoid eye contact with her.

"So what do you plan on doing when you see him? Flash him?" Richie asked sarcastically as the two of them walked into the water park.

Aubrey gave him a look of annoyance, "Don't you have girls to pick up?"

Richie held his hands up innocently, "It was an honest question, and yes I do."

Richie slid his sunglasses down slightly before walking over to a group of girls and striking up a conversation with them.

Aubrey watched, slightly impressed at how quickly he was able to find girls that were interested in him. She shook her head slightly before walking away, checking her phone to see if Yasmine had texted her any updates.

"Hey!" A voice called out from behind her. "This is Cobra Kai territory, you can't be over here."

Aubrey smirked playfully and slid her sunglasses up to use as a headband before turning around, "Oh, my apologies champ." She pouted her lip slightly.

Tory Nichols shook her head laughing at the sight of her friend. She pushed off the nickname and the feeling that it left her with because all that mattered now was that Aubrey Mills was back in the valley.

Separable//A Cobra Kai Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें