Chapter 3

So, when Steve drove me to his house for the second time, we went inside we watched a movie we kissed then we ate dinner then we went out for a bit when we went to the movies to watch The Gremlins it was a good movie. My favorite character was Gizmo the Gremlin because he was just so adorable, and he didn't want to eat after midnight like all the other gremlins who turned evil because they ate after midnight. There was an E.T. easter egg when they're in the store and a gremlin peeks his head out in between two dolls one of them being E.T.! Then we went to the mall because all our shifts were over by then and everyone else was working, we did a bit of shopping we also stopped by Mikes house to see what he was doing he wasn't home. I haven't seen Mike, El, Lucas, Will or Max at all this summer and with school starting tomorrow I don't think I will. 

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING THIS SUMMER

With work and school all together I don't think I can balance it all tomorrow but anyways me and Steve went to get Music CD's and oh my god. They had Michael Jackson one thing me and Steve have in common is that we both like Michael Jackson. They had his songs like Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror, Beat It, Bad, Remember the Time, Smooth Criminal etc. we bought all the Michael Jackson songs we could find but then we went back to Steve's house. We watched Ghostbusters, back to the Future and Beetlejuice and Oh My Lord those movies were so good but then it started getting late but we didn't care we went skateboarding. We went to play laser tag. We had a fun time but then he kissed me and said goodbye and he said that he also has something special tomorrow I go to sleep when I get home and I thought Steve liked me too.

The next day I do my morning routine Steve picks me up and drives me to school we go into the school starting another year at Hawkins High is rough but knowing there's a chance of Steve liking me it was a perfect year I went to math class it was okay, then French, then Spanish, then Japanese, then Language and then finally Lunch came me, and Steve met up in the cafeteria but after school we went back to Steve's house and this time we watched just Beetlejuice but then Steve calls me to his room so we can talk "Steve" I say gently "yeah" Steve responds "I... I-I I like you" I tell him Steve starts blushing then he said "I do too" then one of the best things ever happened we had sex.

SHIT THAT WAS GREAT